AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

I didn’t notice it at first, but it seems they made some improvements to the height of the mudguard for these, it rises more from the jumpman tab compared to most of the recent releases.

IMG_9998.jpeg

That mostly looks like the gold tab was just way taller, hence the different appearance.
I think the angle of the cut on the mudguard is more accurate to how it was on the OG with the Cherrys. It’s been very noticeable to me in the pics y’all have shared. The angle on most of the retros is steeper where on these it’s a little more space before it cuts in and has a more “square” or chunkier appearance overall. It’s still not perfect but it’s evident they changed it a bit. Even my field purples look like the royalty taxis

That mostly looks like the gold tab was just way taller, hence the different appearance.
I thought about that as well, but i also looked at the other sides and other pairs, I didn't want to flood pics though, I the overall mudguard shape is better on this new white/red pair.

Whats going on with FNL access? Are we getting it? Doesnt usually in store option drop on Wednesday?
I been sitting here waiting lol. No dsg in store here yet (still said they havent got them) and so far no finishline lol. Not counting on snkrs or flx anymore.

I'm starting to think its going to be that If we don't get anything by tomorrow or Friday. If that were to be the case there must be a ton of these made that they're confident enough to make em fcfs.
I was also waiting on FNL EA they usually have the logo and all that up by now. Someone on twitter said FNL is having issues with late shipment.

Seems like MJO23DAN and other “prominent” members in the community hit on every shock drop. There must be a special algorithm in the SD that makes it possible.

Back
Top Bottom