AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Double up secured

IMG_8433.jpeg

I used 6 hard starts too. Something tells me this release was produced in rather small quantities.
These are actually massively produced. They’re everywhere. DSG alone has stock in almost every state and at least double the locations as normal. For reference the Playoffs 8’s only had about 10 states with less cities and still have been restocking like crazy. Had no plans to get these but been following this thread and I think I’m going to cave. Hit on Hibbett yesterday then called DSG just in case because it’s closer. They reserved my size for me over the phone. Even told me they would give me a call to remind me if I hadn’t picked them up by 11am

These brung me out of retirement for the year. Hit on Footlocker thankfully. Will be my first pair of cherrys. Couldn't get them in 97, pops had a 2 pair a year shoe rule, and got the taxis, and in 2009 I was a broke college student.

I dunno mane, starting to look alil spooky out there
Anyone who said this was going to be an easy cop was only kidding themselves. This is a high demand OG colorway that hasn’t been released in an incredible 14 years. I knew it was going to be a problem release from day 1.

Being waitlisted is almost never a good sign. That’s an L 8 times outta 10.

Back
Top Bottom