AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Just got the charge for ship to me on Footlocker!
IMG_4977.jpeg

I wanted these once since the OG release back in January 1997. When Js released on Wednesdays. I was in 7th grade when these dropped. My mother got me the black Nike Pro Streak Max at a JC Pennys for 144 dollars that Xmas of ‘96 and it was a wrap for me for that year for sneakers for that school year.

Took Ls on the footsies apps man I wish the days of going to to the mall and simply picking up a pair was still around. Before apps, and the hype. Hopefully I get to relive my seventh grade year in 96-97 with getting these xiis. Pure nostalgia my fingers are crossed🫰🏾

There are plenty of these to go around. I hit on DTLR plus on Three other raffles but my cc blocked one of them thank god. They thought it was some kind of fraud going on.

I wanted these once since the OG release back in January 1997. When Js released on Wednesdays. I was in 7th grade when these dropped. My mother got me the black Nike Pro Streak Max at a JC Pennys for 144 dollars that Xmas of ‘96 and it was a wrap for me for that year for sneakers for that school year.

Took Ls on the footsies apps man I wish the days of going to to the mall and simply picking up a pair was still around. Before apps, and the hype. Hopefully I get to relive my seventh grade year in 96-97 with getting these xiis. Pure nostalgia my fingers are crossed🫰🏾
what size are you?

Sorry man, I couldn’t get past your picture. Don’t know what you even said.

I said it and I stick by it.

hit 1 raffle out of 2 locally. if they were as easy as you say they will be... i would've gotten 2 calls (based on my experience).

1 pair of these is plenty for me. i prefer the black colorways... which are accumulating (and is absolutely a great thing).
regardless... these are a must cop for any 12 collector. #No12LeftBehind

Back
Top Bottom