AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

hit 1 raffle out of 2 locally. if they were as easy as you say they will be... i would've gotten 2 calls (based on my experience).
So you got one pair already with them yet to go up online. I got none locally but will get two online tomorrow. Like I said, if you’re not a complete idiot on how to order online, they will be easy. I stand by that. I can’t help stupid people.

I don’t like how alotta footsites don’t allow you to change the delivery of the package so I didn’t opt for ship to me

package stealing is at an all time high right now

from covid to now alotta the fedex and ups employees are new now
Yeah that is annoying. Although I think if you do win if you're quick enough you can probably call em and they might be able to change to the address you want.

Yeah that is annoying. Although I think if you do win if you're quick enough you can probably call em and they might be able to change to the address you want.

I have mine set to automatically go to the ups store or fedex store depending on the carrier of course

I can call but I’m at a point where if you don’t want me to have my package then I just won’t buy from you

you’re essentially disabling the safer bet which is wildly insane

I have mine set to automatically go to the ups store or fedex store depending on the carrier of course

I can call but I’m at a point where if you don’t want me to have my package then I just won’t buy from you

you’re essentially disabling the safer bet which is wildly insane
I feel you! Crazy thing is I've ordered Jordans for years and never had my pairs stolen. Believe it or not, I had a pair of Prestos stolen where they delivered an empty shipping box and the box was legit opened sitting in the front of my house so hard to tell if it was the delivery driver or someone legit came in the front of my house and opened the box and stole the shoes. Now I got cameras in the front so if something like that happened again i would def know what the story is.

Called a DSG that was 25-30 minutes away and they said they had sizes left to reserve. They didn't say what sizes were left but I took the risk and drive and secured the last size 12!!!!
Of course they would tell you its the "last" size 12. Not like the salesperson was tryin to make a SALE or anything. LMAO youall brainwashed

Last edited:
So you got one pair already with them yet to go up online. I got none locally but will get two online tomorrow. Like I said, if you’re not a complete idiot on how to order online, they will be easy. I stand by that. I can’t help stupid people.

good for you *eyeroll*
my point remains... interesting that I didn't get two calls for these.

enjoy your million pairs that you get online.

Screenshot_20231028_090224_SNKRS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom