AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

IMG_4981.jpeg
Puttin’ in work 🙌

Pending for 12 mins and GOT EM ...
God I hope fedex isn't delivering. They got me for 2 pairs this year. It'll say out for delivery and never show lol I showed my *** last time...even had nike corporate contact the fedex. They knew something was up...happened alot at that spot

This was an easy cop. I’m guessing no one wanted these.
People wanted them just not as many as some NT members hyped it up to be. Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, the OG release was easy and sat as well. That being said I didn’t want these at all but ended up falling into the hype of this thread and just got back from picking up my pair lol

Damn, just got me and my daughter a pair on Finishline. Saves me a trip downtown picking up my Footlocker pair. Happy they made a lot of these, those who really want them can cop easily and kills resell.

Thank you JB for flooding the market with these!

I love it! This is how it should be! Not only did I get my pair via pick up I got another pair the “normal way”.

I think JB just been dropping so much every week or every other week most ppl can’t keep up. That shock drop for the neapolitans 11’s was sad no one wanted those. They didn’t sell out and they had a fsr the whole time it was up. But I’m glad they flooded the market with the 12’a bc my 09’s are somewhere in sneaker heaven. I wanted these bad.

Wow. Surprise hit on Dicks reservation for the wifey. Conflicted cause I want to go pickup the pair from FTL to have them on hand today.

Wow. Surprise hit on Dicks reservation for the wifey. Conflicted cause I want to go pickup the pair from FTL to have them on hand today.
I’m feeling the same way. Should i wait for my pair to come in the mail or pick up my DTLR pair that I won in a raffle.

Im just getting back to collecting Jordan’s again. Happy to hit on these. I also hit on the shock drop Playoff 8’s. I hope I have the same luck with those DMP 11’s next

Back
Top Bottom