AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Went a grabbed another pair at Finishline this evening around 6, these ain’t moving as fast as some would think but believe these will be gone. Also saw an employee bring out the Suede Royal 1’s for somebody but they wanted the leather mid version. I was thinking like they don’t even realize they aren’t supposed to sell those yet lol.

Got my niece’s & I pairs. The FL I won her pair at did some shady **** :smh::angry:. Talking about they sold it by mistake. Yeah right! FOH! Straight bs! The employee tells me that another FL has the size and they’ll hold it for me to pickup or I can get I delivered. I went to the other FL to pick them up. I’ll never do business/pick that FL as a raffle destination again. I picked my pair up from a FL that’s like 5 minutes away from my house and everything was smooth sailing.

IMG_3672.jpeg

Did Davey hit?

Yes but they were the wrong size.

This are better than the SB4, WC3, and everything in between. Pretty good release overall.

I love these but let’s not get crazy.

Debatable if these are over wc3. It’s too close to call but I give the edge to wc3 because they were closer to og form than these

I give the edge to WCIIIs over anything else they could even release, ever (other than non-aged even more true to OG WCIIIs :lol:)

Glad you had fun but man these bulls look ****ing atrocious

Looks like it’s time for another team meeting …

Got off work hella late and I was worried my reserved pair would be gone!

Drove straight from work to FTL to pick my pair up… inspected it and saw a flaw on the left pair… I showed it to the cashier and he starts scratching it lmaooo then he shows it to another associate and they acting like I’m the ones that’s crazy 🤦🏽‍, the supervisor/manager comes out and showed him the flaw gives me another pair, EZ PZ!

Love SNKRS shock drop and FTL pairs 🤙🏽🙏🏽 WATTBA!

IMG_8478.jpeg

Doubled up on these, could go for a 3rd I ain’t lying lol. I hit on the Royal 1’s on the shock drop a week or so ago so I’m done for the year I think. Then again I want them Navy 5’s and I think I’m done til next year. Oh I forgot about the DMP 11’s lol

All my pickups sit on ice for a minimum of 6 months for that very reason. No lie, it was like a week or two after the Cool Grey 11s dropped and I went to thos New Year's function that my boy had thrown... When I tell you about 80% of the folks in that joint had on the cool greys, I am not exaggerating lol
I went to a party in 2019 when them Black/Red 11’s came out. Same thing lol. But I don’t really sit on shoes no more, I used to sit on stuff for years then bring them out. Nowadays I wear stuff a lot quicker lol

I went to a party in 2019 when them Black/Red 11’s came out. Same thing lol. But I don’t really sit on shoes no more, I used to sit on stuff for years then bring them out. Nowadays I wear stuff a lot quicker lol
I'm guilty (but getting better) at this... I don't think I have any shoes from previous years I haven't worn... Now I do have a ton of one time wears...

Only bout 6 ppl at snipes this morning, grabbed 1st paid from there.. walked downstairs to DSG to pick up reservation of course they claim to not hv my name on the list.. Manager comes over checks sheet an see where someone crossed my name off list.. told the employee let me get the 11.5 bc no one else signed up for it.. #Shady
Screenshot_20231029_082540_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Yes but you need to go into FedEx manager and enable vacation mode to cover the dates BEFORE they ship. Otherwise they can end up stuck at the warehouse which actually increases the odds of them disappearing with no explanation. So turn it on to cover the next two weeks and then once the package ships you can select your local store for pickup.
This is not true. Vacation mode just means they hold it at a facility until after the scheduled dates. If you just want it rerouted to a pick up location near your house you can do that if you have a fedex account. Scroll down until you see a button that allows you to "hold package at location" or something similar. You can have it done after the item ships. I've done this numerous times after an item has officially entered the stream of commerce. However, it is time sensitive because it takes at least 24 hours for it to be processed and your package labeled for reroute.

I did it just two weeks ago. Had the package reouted after it shipped (saw it was arriving on a day no one in my house would be home) to a Walgreens near my house thats open till 8. Picked it up at 7:30 no problem. It took 3 days to ship and I put in for the reroute with 2 days left before it arrived.

Note though that doing this could delay the package, but that only seems to happen if you wait till the last minute. Once it's in the system you can enable it and it shouldn't effect delivery time. Like I said, I did it 48 hours before and haven't had problems.

Hypebeasts won’t admit it but this is probably the release of year. And I’ve copped everything outside of Balvin 3s. This are better than the SB4, WC3, and everything in between. Pretty good release overall.
White Cement Reimagined 3s, these 12s then the SB4s, black cement 2s. But I feel u. It’s real close. They did these pretty well IMO

Back
Top Bottom