AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

They charged you and you didn’t win? If that’s the case straight BS fam
Yeah, got the message saying I got a charge from FTL, figured I won. Guessing that message was the default notification from my CC company. I have 2 pending charges now, both say I didn’t win on the app. SMH, thought I had two pairs coming in!

Hibbett's system is now tied directly with their vendor aka Nike. For specific Nike inventory they dont have the direct ability to modify or update and require order updates from Nike directly. Note that they now have a system where you can link your Nike account with your Hibbett account.

Note that the sellouts are reflective of immediate inventory updates. They do follow up inventory updates daily which is why you see restock of sizes on the daily. Some of it is from cancelled orders the day before, but physical returns will end up back for sale. This is how i copped the random size 11 wizards AJ3 months after release on Hibbett's website.

Hibbett's system is now tied directly with their vendor aka Nike. For specific Nike inventory they dont have the direct ability to modify or update and require order updates from Nike directly. Note that they now have a system where you can link your Nike account with your Hibbett account.

Note that the sellouts are reflective of immediate inventory updates. They do follow up inventory updates daily which is why you see restock of sizes on the daily. Some of it is from cancelled orders the day before, but physical returns will end up back for sale. This is how i copped the random size 11 wizards AJ3 months after release on Hibbett's website.

what’s the benefit of linking the account?

Everything above applies to DSG also

I’ll give these a solid 7.5/10 in terms of shape

This was always my favorite poster
IMG_1309.jpeg

Pair from JD Sports came in two days and I didn't pay extra for shipping, I might have to rock with them more often.

I remember the black/red 12’s sitting on shelves for a long time here in the DMV(PG county to be specific) in 97. The other colors sold out pretty fast from what I remember.

My toddler shoes will be here tomorrow and my size still saying preparing shipment. Come on Nike 🥴

Back
Top Bottom