AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Anyway, I think the white/reds shape overall is pretty comparable to the 2016 black/reds. It probably varies from pair to pair though. Both are better shape than last years Playoffs. The back of the Playoffs is more curved which is a tell tale sign.
IMG_0391.jpeg
IMG_0392.jpeg
IMG_0393.jpeg

Anyway, I think the white/reds shape overall is pretty comparable to the 2016 black/reds. It probably varies from pair to pair though. Both are better shape than last years Playoffs. The back of the Playoffs is more curved which is a tell tale sign.
IMG_0391.jpeg
IMG_0392.jpeg
IMG_0393.jpeg

Crazy that these 3 colorways all slightly have a different cut/build. We got done dirty with the playoffs. Look at the up curl on the toe

IMG_0391.jpeg
IMG_0392.jpeg
IMG_0393.jpeg

Agree on the shapes but at least the leather is softer on the playoffs and cherries. The 16s are stiff as ****.

Upon looking at the pictures again, maybe the 2016 is closer to the og. I feel like the slope is more defined and you can see just slightly more leather up from the mudguard. It’s not by much though. The width of the space where the tongue is concerning however and all of them have this issue. I knew it was wider but didn’t realize by just how much until homie posted his Obsidians. Been forever since I owned the og.

Last edited:
^yeah it seems like the 2016 has the closest shape with the worst leather.

Ama 12 has an entirely different build.

They CAN get this shoe right. Nobody’s asking for a 1:1 but they can do with these what they did with the 11

I wanna know where this 🍌 shape is coming from? like why? How?

^yeah it seems like the 2016 has the closest shape with the worst leather.

Ama 12 has an entirely different build.

They CAN get this shoe right. Nobody’s asking for a 1:1 but they can do with these what they did with the 11

I wanna know where this 🍌 shape is coming from? like why? How?
They absolutely can. The 3’s and the 11’s are dang near perfect now. The 5’s and 6’s are in a reasonably good place as well, and the playoff 13 early this year was pretty spot on.

I would love Charcoal 9’s again but not until they fix the 9 mold. 9’s are in the worst shape right now among 1-14. Truth be told they make the 12’s look amazing by comparison lol. BT 5’s, Columbia 11’d, Oly 7’s and Charcoal 7’s are on my hot list. I need another BM 5 release also, I missed the last release. MB 4’s coming next year so we can scratch those off.

I want redos of BC and TB 3’s, black/red 13’s, white cement 4’s. We need Taxi’s, Obsidians, white Infared 6, Bugs bunny 8’s, and black toe 14’s also.

Last edited:
All in all I can’t complain to much about this release. There’s definitely still some things wrong compared to other models, but they got some of the major aspects right. The mudguard height is pretty accurate (though it curves around the toe too far), the banana shape isn’t as pronounced, leather is softer or more quilted than other recent 12 retros, and the biggest thing for me, that shade of red is dam near perfect. I kinda wish they would have focused on the details and put the same effort they did into the Playoff 13, but I’m not about to wait another 14 years for them to get these perfect lol. I’m too old.

All in all I can’t complain to much about this release. There’s definitely still some things wrong compared to other models, but they got some of the major aspects right. The mudguard height is pretty accurate (though it curves around the toe too far), the banana shape isn’t as pronounced, leather is softer or more quilted than other recent 12 retros, and the biggest thing for me, that shade of red is dam near perfect. I kinda wish they would have focused on the details and put the same effort they did into the Playoff 13, but I’m not about to wait another 14 years for them to get these perfect lol. I’m too old.
Seriously, even I think you’re too old.

I have the playoffs 22, so i can make a comparison.
The leather of the cherry's is better.
The leather really make me thinking to the one used for the 13 WR OG.
I also noticed the right tongue goes on the outside like the OG 13.
Right shoe 482 gr and left, 492 gr.
The cushion is weird compare to the Playoffs: when i touch the zoom unit, it feels thin.
The zoom unit of the playoffs was also thin but it feels better with the playoffs.
The 2017 neophren cushion is above those OG's cw. It is like i'm walking on a cloud.
The containement is really better in the playoffs.
Cherry's has an exceptionnel smell. I didn't like the playoffs smell because it was more a leather smell.

Attachments

• IMG_0719.JPG
    IMG_0719.JPG
    267.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0724.JPG
    IMG_0724.JPG
    299.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0798.JPG
    IMG_0798.JPG
    422 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0718.JPG
    IMG_0718.JPG