AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

PXL_20231105_195425267.MP.jpg

I get what you’re saying but I don’t share that sentiment

I think it was properly done and actually made the shoe ‘pop’ but not in an obnoxious way

none of my cement 3s ever turned color

I sold my 00s or 01s a couple years ago with no signs of yellowing

why would i buy a pre yellowed shoe?

Copped 3 looking to keep 2 but they’re not that impressive in hand. I got what looks like one ‘solid’ pair.. the rest don’t scream OG so much that I need 2.

And WHERE can we get better 12 laces at.. joints are weak! Lol

573331F9-CF42-40D2-891E-2DDDAEC265F0.jpeg
D3FB9B67-F294-4428-A1AB-1A9FE27E03E6.jpeg
A31653AA-DBE6-4EF2-B282-57ACF06D2341.jpeg
CE376B5A-ADC0-47BA-9ABE-F26D8FB3B27F.jpeg
B0385815-BD5C-4393-9D8A-C50D9B3EC7CB.jpeg
Good Eye out on the laces They horrible I thought it was just me. But everyone says they the same thing , They weak asf

Last edited:

Love ya for this pal.

This was the game when Pat Ewing stole the ball from the other side of the court, raced towards the Knicks basket, and slammed it on Dennis Rodman to end the half.

Later in the game during clutch time, Pat Ewing hit a turn around baseline jumper over Robert Parish that gracefully touched the backboard/glass before going in.

The headline on the back page (sports section) read in bold letters “KISS MY GLASS!”

Last edited:
Love ya for this pal.

This was the game when Pat Ewing stole the ball from the other side of the court, raced towards the Knicks basket, and slammed it on Dennis Rodman to end the half.

Later in the game during clutch time, Pat Ewing hit a turn around baseline jumper over Robert Parish that gracefully touched the backboard/glass before going in.

The headline on the back page (sports section) read in bold letters “KISS MY GLASS!”
I was at that game. Only time I saw the mj bulls play. That pic is used on multiple upper deck cards, i would love to own a copy of each. Mj had a cool dunk that game on a breakaway. Crossed up Ward and then dunked over Childs if i remember correctly. This game took place the same day Biggie was killed. There was a mention of it on the other side of that paper.

Last edited:
Was this posted already my bad

I’m telling you man I was hyped for these got em in hand and was like

IMG_1368.gif

😂 That was my sentiment.

I think I would’ve been fine had I stayed out of this thread. The ‘97’s were the only 12s I’ve ever had, so I have nothing else in hand to compare them to.

My feelings about them have definitely changed since finding out I’ve won the raffle, to having multiple pairs in hand.

Back
Top Bottom