AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

2nd 3peat is way better Jordan and teams. It’s all refined. The triangle is refined. The role players are better fits. MJ is precise with everything and knows what he wants to do. More moments of toying with opponents vs attacking them with brute strength.

88-90 MJ may have been the most explosive and aggressive version of him but everything gets smarter from there.
Exactly my point. 2nd era was a super team. 1st championship was won basically by Himes elf with a bunch of scrubs on the team. 90-91 all the way

2nd 3peat is way better Jordan and teams. It’s all refined. The triangle is refined. The role players are better fits. MJ is precise with everything and knows what he wants to do. More moments of toying with opponents vs attacking them with brute strength.

88-90 MJ may have been the most explosive and aggressive version of him but everything gets smarter from there.
This is accurate. Plus, as a trio, I prefer the 11-13 over the 6-8 for the shoes, although the 6 is my second fav of the bunch right after the 11. 11 > 6 > 13 > 7=12 > 8

First wear, well done JB.

TCBing like EAP today baby.

LFG boys.

Attachments

• IMG_3006.jpeg
    IMG_3006.jpeg
    342 KB · Views: 321
For all those talking the nonsense of Jordan pushing off, go look at the last shot of the 1st qtr of that game 6, Jordan gave Russell a similar move and he slipped then. Jordan missed the shot. But when you have an over zealous defender biting on moves like that, there is no need to push off.
The legendary Bob Costas who called that game said it best:

“That hand on his backside was the equivalent of a maître d' showing someone to their table.”

I still think 1992 Jordan is all around peak Jordan, but what little he lost in athleticism…key word little…he picked up more in basketball IQ and other intangibles which made him so much more dangerous…his shot was greatly improved, he somehow took his court vision to an even higher Level. October 95-June ‘98 was a VERY special time. Then again when it came to Mike ‘84-‘98 was one big special time.

Back
Top Bottom