AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Quit being an internet cry baby

I didn’t bring it up and there was no problem with the conversation until I started winning the conversation :smokin

Exactly how does a person win a conversation that's comprised entirely of conjecture and attempts to make stats and scores from other games/series prove what the outcome would be of a matchup that never happened? I guess when we get to this year's Playoffs, each series should be decided in favor of the team among each pairing that had the better record between the two during the regular season. No need to even play the games.
Thread is hilarious :lol:
The Rockets definitely caused matchup problems for the Bulls. It's entirely possible that, had the two met in 94 and 95 if Mike had never retired that Houston could've won at least one of those matchups. Hell, matchups and everything else aside, it would've been pretty damn tough for the Bulls to win four or five in a row, simply due to physical and mental fatigue.
But that's why the games must be played, so we'll never know. Utterly pointless "argument" LOL

Last edited:
Exactly how does a person win a conversation that's comprised entirely of conjecture and attempts to make stats and scores from other games/series prove what the outcome would be of a matchup that never happened? I guess when we get to this year's Playoffs, each series should be decided in favor of the team among each pairing that had the better record between the two during the regular season. No need to even play the games.
Thread is hilarious :lol:
The Rockets definitely caused matchup problems for the Bulls. It's entirely possible that, had the two met in 94 and 95 if Mike had never retired that Houston could've won at least one of those matchups. Hell, matchups and everything else aside, it would've been pretty damn tough for the Bulls to win four or five in a row, simply due to physical and mental fatigue.
But that's why the games must be played, so we'll never know. Utterly pointless "argument" LOL
Why are you acting like you were the GM of the team or something?
It was a harmless discussion that got sparked by post about what was MJ’s best version and a NT’er said he thinks the Rockets would have beaten the Bulls

I agreed and posted that Vernon Maxwell would defend MJ and other NT’ers disagreed
I posted clear stats about the subject matter and people disagreed with the stats

Then it became you cant use regular season stats to pick playoff series winners
But thats exactly what EVERYONE uses to determine playoff series winners

I won so keep crying me a river 🌧️🌧️🌧️

A good disagreement on the internet always shows an individual’s true colors

Some of yall are quick to start taking personal shots at people

Especially if yall consider that individual to be an “outsider”

Why are you acting like you were the GM of the team or something?
It was a harmless discussion that got sparked by post about what was MJ’s best version and a NT’er said he thinks the Rockets would have beaten the Bulls

I agreed and posted that Vernon Maxwell would defend MJ and other NT’ers disagreed
I posted clear stats about the subject matter and people disagreed with the stats

Then it became you cant use regular season stats to pick playoff series winners
But thats exactly what EVERYONE uses to determine playoff series winners

I won so keep crying me a river 🌧️🌧️🌧️

A good disagreement on the internet always shows an individual’s true colors

Some of yall are quick to start taking personal shots at people

Especially if yall consider that individual to be an “outsider”

Er, what? I don’t actually care either way. Nothing personal. I said it’s a pointless argument because it never happened and that you can’t use stats to PROVE anything about something that never happened, hence no one can “win” the argument on either side. That’s the only actual fact in all of this. But if it means that much to you, cool with me, you won. Rockets beat the Bulls twice and have two more rings.

I know a few Houston guys. They always gotta defend the worthiness of those ‘chips. Players get it even worse. Kenny Smith always talking about it.

Er, what? I don’t actually care either way. Nothing personal. I said it’s a pointless argument because it never happened and that you can’t use stats to PROVE anything about something that never happened, hence no one can “win” the argument on either side. That’s the only actual fact in all of this. But if it means that much to you, cool with me, you won. Rockets beat the Bulls twice and have two more rings.
The “win” was a joke
The entire discussion is a sports what if
Barbershop talk, something to pass time and crack a few jokes

But it goes back to what I mentioned before about how yall treat people yall consider an “outsider”

FINALLY DELIVERED!!!
IMG_6528.jpeg

The “win” was a joke
The entire discussion is a sports what if
Barbershop talk, something to pass time and crack a few jokes

But it goes back to what I mentioned before about how yall treat people yall consider an “outsider”

It's all good. Can't speak for anyone else but I wasn't treating anyone like an outsider. I just don't happen to agree that it's a given the Rockets would've beat the Bulls. I did say it is entirely possible they could have.

I originally had 3 pairs.
Return one already; Lace clip coating was peeling.
Also the right foot had an uncomfortable tight fit vs. the left.
I believe it was an irregular pair of 12's.

Back
Top Bottom