AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

I still have my Nikon D3200 and I love it. Bought it back in 2013 and its true.. its all about the lens and editing techniques.
this goes to my point earlier, sizing might be effected because of the panel cut inconsistencies.

im sure im not the only person that did comparisoins and returned the fucced up pairs

100% correct
I need a new laptop I’m just being lazy. I have true color on here and it’s supposed to calibrate it for you but since an older update it doesn’t work anymore. I’ve noticed my last few shots indoors have been very inconsistent.
Always under exposed so I can add a little in post but with the calibration being off it’s a tough call until I few it on my phone.
DSC_0123-2.jpeg

This was the one I was going to pick but went with the other instead.

Nice posing. A little dark on my monitor. Might want to calibrate? You’ve got clipping on 3 color channels and looks about .5-1 stop underexposed in Lightroom

I need a new set of white laces for these. The laces in my original set had red dye in certain areas. I tried ignoring it for the most part hoping it would be an afterthought. Well... I was wrong.

What are some good or close 1 to 1 set of laces for 12's that some of you have had experiences with?

I need a new set of white laces for these. The laces in my original set had red dye in certain areas. I tried ignoring it for the most part hoping it would be an afterthought. Well... I was wrong.

What are some good or close 1 to 1 set of laces for 12's that some of you have had experiences with?

Peep my post in here a few pages back. High quality replacements. 72 inches. Longer than stock

We need a proper black red 13 done first. With shape of this years Playoffs and the bright red like on the OG or 2004. Would double or even triple up.

Back
Top Bottom