Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
no theyre actually doing it on monday everyone can go outside now

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by jcs11702

NT Santa Monica will have the rsvp deal tomorrow

I'm sorry but where did you hear this? Cos the whole week they said 4/19
your right. Sorry about that. It will occur today at some time. 

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by jcs11702

NT Santa Monica will have the rsvp deal tomorrow

I'm sorry but where did you hear this? Cos the whole week they said 4/19
Yea, I just checked their account and it says it will go out today (Thursday).

FINALLY! Confirmation from NTSF. I'll admit I was a bit worried I'd have to resort to plan C of waking up early.

For Twitter newbs like myself... Here's the what a received DM notification will look like...
a2u9p3.png

I thought it would be

Confirmations from the store will be sent via DM to those who have successfully
secured their requested size.  Shoes will be awarded on a “first
respond, first serve

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Confirmed!!!! I thought I had messed up
frown.gif
frown.gif

As soon as the posted the #hashtag, I put in the info.. Then 15 seconds later they put it in an order so I sent it again in the order that they wanted.. But new DMs automatically go to the top..

Originally Posted by dchilla8

Originally Posted by JasonRonn

Got em! Sz 11. Exactly 1 hr later. 10-5 Pickup time too. Didnt the NY guys have to pick up 7-8 am? Anyway, good luck to all still waiting.
from NTLA? how is that possible? it hasn't even been an hour since they tweeted
The original tweet went out at 2:38 PST, they responded at 3:28.

Just got my confirmation from NTLA! Took them long enough though! Had me worrying like crazy seeing everyone else get their confirmations before me
laugh.gif

Got em! Sz 11. Exactly 1 hr later. 10-5 Pickup time too. Didnt the NY guys have to pick up 7-8 am? Anyway, good luck to all still waiting.
ooo okay. it took 50 minutes lol.. that explains it

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

250+ have nothing in their life they could be doing on a thursday morning
frown.gif

I gladly paid 250 and will sleep easy saturday morning.
You outta ya mind payin 250 for these. SMH.

Don't worry, he GLADLY paid his 250 so that he doesn't have to worry about waiting in line for a few hours, and so that he can come in here and brag about it.
happy.gif

Depends on how much you're time spent in line  is worth. If you make lots of money / hours, it makes more sense to do the $100 premium and sleep in.

So everyone that got a confirmation did the order matter? Is that why some people haven't gotten a confirmation?

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

So everyone that got a confirmation did the order matter? Is that why some people haven't gotten a confirmation?
I accidentally put it in the wrong order and replied within 1 min and haven't received a confirmation so maybe it does.  I would hope it doesn't though

Sent the DM to NKLA within seconds of the tweet and still got nothing. I sure as hell hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

obviously there is no real order cuz i msged them within 5-10 seconds. ppl who DM'd 2 minutes after already got confirmations. total bs. i'm mad now.

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

Nope. NTSF wanted "Size, ID, #tag"

I DMed them #tag, ID, Size (as the Official Nike Store Launch procedure stated), and I got my confirmation though ~90 mins later.

Maybe if you follow the specific directions by the Nike Store you'll be DMing, you'll receive confirmation sooner?
nerd.gif

ooo okay. it took 50 minutes lol.. that explains it
Ya my bad. Had a moment of dyslexia in my excitement.

Registered with NTLA 55seconds after the post and finally got my confirmation dm. Took an hour and 23 mins. I was @$@*!%@% bricks the whole time!

I don't understand why Nike Santa Monica is taking so long to put out their RSVP....it's like they are messing with everyone. What's the point in waiting until this late in the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom