AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got word from a fellow employee at NTSF. They start with size 7 DM's first and work their way up. Good luck to those still waiting!

Originally Posted by UC5Ten

Just got word from a fellow employee at NTSF. They start with size 7 DM's first and work their way up. Good luck to those still waiting!

they said they're done on their twitter buddy

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Yes!!!!! Confirmed at both SM and Nike LA.. *sigh of relief*

Wow.   
Did you receive a time frame from SM?  They just told me I'm confirmed for my size but didn't tell me what time.

Originally Posted by adub beta

they said they're done on their twitter buddy
They've been done. My post was directed to those still waiting to hear from other Niketown's... My fault for not being clear with my response.

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Originally Posted by Hibb304

8 freaking pairs don't make no damn sense.

You in Charleston?

Yessir
mad.gif

that actually makes sense...no wonder it took  NTLA 1 hr 40 min to get back to me for my 12

So Santa Monica just tweeted RSVP is closed but I wonder if they are still sending out DM's?  Never got mine even though I submitted 34 seconds in...what gives?
Edit:  I just got an email from SM saying I'm confirmed with a time stamp of  5:27 but it doesn't show on my twitter yet.  Did all these DM's crash twitter? 

So i did not get a pair from either sm or la. I was on it and sent a dm in under a minute.
Not a good feeling.

Is this shoe extra limited? Went to several of my normal spots and I can't even reserve. Finishline,Jimmy, footlocker, footaction, nor Champs got a size 14. Only 2 stores got a total of 2 size 13's and employees got dibs on that. And I hear no store where I am at got more than 10 pairs......scratching my head. A shoe limited and hyped even though it came out a few years ago...things have changed!

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

So i did not get a pair from either sm or la. I was on it and sent a dm in under a minute.
Not a good feeling.

I feel you. Time for plan C.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Yes!!!!! Confirmed at both SM and Nike LA.. *sigh of relief*

Wow.   
Did you receive a time frame from SM?  They just told me I'm confirmed for my size but didn't tell me what time.

Same here, they didn't give me a specific time.

Congrats to all of you with a NT in range that have their pairs on lock.
pimp.gif

Just got back from Footlocker wrapping up some last minute bday shopping for my niece. Held the kid's version in hand. All I will say is that I hope the leather on the Men's version isn't the same. The leather on the kid's version is stiff. We will know soon enough.

Looks like it's Champs for me on this release, they haven't failed me since the Chicago's and it looks like they have a good amount of pairs. If I'm lucky enough to get back home before midnight I'll try and secure pair #2 online.

The next two days are going to be very interesting to say the least.

i got a message back after over an hour and i got in within the first minute....so just wait up...like someone said earlier im sure they are flooded with these messages...

Originally Posted by jacksodk

Is this shoe extra limited? Went to several of my normal spots and I can't even reserve. Finishline,Jimmy, footlocker, footaction, nor Champs got a size 14. Only 2 stores got a total of 2 size 13's and employees got dibs on that. And I hear no store where I am at got more than 10 pairs......scratching my head. A shoe limited and hyped even though it came out a few years ago...things have changed!

Im feeling the same way. My usual spot has a bunch normally and I wad in a spot in line where any other release I would of had a wristband. This time they had way less! Seems like this GR didnt have enough pairs made or something. Got me scrambling for a 2 nd pair

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Holy crap this thread blew up. Guess folks believe now...

Naw man,99% of the new posts are people talking about the confirmation from Nike's Twitter RSVP.

exactly....... 

i have a confirmed pair of size 11 at niketown LA... noway im making it to LA though... Just a heads up if anyone is trying to bring a friend or something

Originally Posted by AIRRON

i have a confirmed pair of size 11 at niketown LA... noway im making it to LA though... Just a heads up if anyone is trying to bring a friend or something
you should just DM them now and tell them that you can't make it. they will just give it to someone else then. the shoes that don't get picked up on saturday are gonna be sold through twitter or some other system anyways

Originally Posted by dchilla8

Originally Posted by AIRRON

you should just DM them now and tell them that you can't make it. they will just give it to someone else then. the shoes that don't get picked up on saturday are gonna be sold through twitter or some other system anyways
Nah sorry man im gonna charter a jet and take a trip to LA for the weekend. 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom