AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by just blaze

Makes me wonder if NDC even does a so called "re-start" on their damn servers. Never seems to make a difference. Shoes will probably be gone by then like cements
Nah, when the servers restarted on cements it actually allowed you to purchase them. The reality is this release should have sold out in 5 minutes if everyone had the chance to purchase. I guarantee in 2-3 minutes after restarting their servers these are all gone. Just goes to show how inept their IT is. They haven't improved their process in 2 months, or 2 years. It just gets worse.

You east-coasters should take a nap...Or sleep. PM me your # and I'll call you when the server is up and running.

#scumbagsteve.

Man...I'm prolly gon take a nap...get up at 4 and head to the mall since they start passing out wristbands at 6:30

MANNNNNNNNNNN...I prolly won't even sleep!!@

Originally Posted by beansietime

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

got thru on FNL mobile page but I don't trust those jokers. Stll trying NDC as my backup!

1334983994.jpg
What is up with that $14 in tax??!? Where the hell does the gov rob your pockets for online purchases too??
You new to the internet?

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by illphillip

So then wouldn't this solve the problem?
Sure, it'd solve the problem but you're crazy if you ever think that Nike could or would overproduce to the point where they run resellers out. Like I said, demand for Jordans will rise to match supply due to resellers time after time. Nike would have to overproduce... and then overproduce more... and then the secondary market would be so full of Jordans from that time period that it would swell the secondary market to the point that it actually takes away from Nike's retro cycle sales. It just won't happen and really isn't feasible. Demand today for Jordans will match whatever the supply is because everyone wants to try to make a few bucks off it.

You're a solutions oriented guy I see. Props to you.

Nice sig.
I'm a pragmatic person. Nike won't oveproduce a show by 100,000 pairs just to hopefully help people. Like I said, there's plenty of shoes out there to meet the demand, they're just in the secondary market. 
And what's your point? I'm getting rid of a pair of shoes, you're doing the same in your sig. What a hypocrite.

got through on Eastbay....got order number, but no confirmation email. I don't think I got them, but we will see...anyone else have this?

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Got through at Finishline in a size 13, but for some reason I had to pay $8 shipping...anyone know what that's about?

can't be serious.. first time ordering anything online bro?

Originally Posted by acoppola331

i got 2 order numbers for my 2 orders on finishline mobile's site cept no email conformation...

You need email confirmation then shipping confirmation with tracking number... My cousin one time got an email confirmation and waited for a week called FNL and told him that his order was never sent cause it was sold out... There was just a pending charge on his account this whole time. So technically since the charge never went through the order didnt either.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

And what's your point? I'm getting rid of a pair of shoes, you're doing the same in your sig. What a hypocrite.
Not a single shoe in sig came out in the last year or 2 with the exception of one. They are from my personal stash and most are doubles. Most were worn already. Check the link.

Try again.

So by pragmatic you mean defeatist?

You can have that.

What in the sam hill is going on.

If my Nike Air Zoom Breeze ID's aint in my cart when Phil fixes his damn servers, I smokin everybody in this damn thread.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by beansietime

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

got thru on FNL mobile page but I don't trust those jokers. Stll trying NDC as my backup!

1334983994.jpg
What is up with that $14 in tax??!? Where the hell does the gov rob your pockets for online purchases too??
You new to the internet?

it's not just online purchases, the same tax applies if he bought the shoes at a brick and mortar. some states place taxes on clothes nowadays.

i got through on fnl
after i checked out it said error processing order but my cart was empty
i check my acct the money is withdrawn
check acct 2 min later no withdrawl
mad.gif

5 hr wait time on eastbay smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom