AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoe game has been crazy for awhile now I know, but this release is almost utterly ridiculous. Quality-terrible, no padding, banana shape, nothing about this is Jordan 12. Box comes in torn to help after Nike makes you sweat it out online or in store. Then you finally get your pairs and they are too big. Every size 9 Jordan in my closet fits, I buy these and they are noticeably bigger. Problem is since they're so hard to get you can't just go and swap them. It's a joke. Shame on Nike and Jordan brand for putting stuff like this out.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

RE-STOCK going on RIGHT NOW at 34th street HOH (nyc)....mens and kids sizes...line was about 40+ deep...more than enough to go around

As usual on thursday
pimp.gif

supposedly 34th footaction or footlocker had gotten them yesterday afternoon and started selling right away...wish i wouldve known earlier

package from END is on the truck for delivery a day early as always
pimp.gif
today might be a VERY GOOD day
smile.gif

how do you track an order from milkskate.com? I have my tracking number but I don't know where to go? also do they take money out of your account once the shoes arrive or before? this my first time ordering from overseas

I agree with everyone about the boxes. I was expecting an upgraded box... not this bs. Whatever though im not gonna complain, it should be expected

sz 11 and 13 were on FNL this morning for about 2 minutes and chicago 10s sz 9.5 and a some sizes of white/red 14s were on EB...

Just got mine in today and I'm not impressed. The "leather" feels like cardboard and they don't really hold the foot in place. Think I'm done with jb for a while, unless they start retroing xvi-xix.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

just my "opinion"

ALLEN IVERSON voice "It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about boxes. We're sitting here, and we're talking about boxes. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about boxes, not a shoe, not a shoe, but we're talking about boxes. Not the shoes that we go out there and try to get but we're talking about boxes man. How silly is that? I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about boxes. We're talking about boxes man. We're not talking about the shoes. We're talking about boxes. Hey I hear you, it's funny to me to,  it's strange to me too but we're talking about boxes man, we're not even talking about the shoes, which actually matters, we're talking about boxes."
LOL. I miss watching AI play.

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Just got mine in today and I'm not impressed. The "leather" feels like cardboard and they don't really hold the foot in place. Think I'm done with jb for a while, unless they start retroing xvi-xix.

really though?! 
roll.gif

The way I see it is that Nike already had there run with the Jordan brand now every retro they release is extra and they know it will see out regardless. So now they focus on lebrons shoes with have better quality and better boxes. Once they start to retro lebrons and kobes you will see the samething with decreasing quality and +%*%%$ boxes.

ID LIKE TO GIVE A BIGG EEEEFFFFFF YYYOOOUUUUU TO THE MANAGER AT FOOTACTION 34TH STREET. ASKED 2X BOUT RESTOCK SED NO AND THEN ITS THE NEXT DAY... THANKS PAL

ordered mine should be comming in tommorrow. hope the qualitly aint as bad as these recent release....

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

ID LIKE TO GIVE A BIGG EEEEFFFFFF YYYOOOUUUUU TO THE MANAGER AT FOOTACTION 34TH STREET. ASKED 2X BOUT RESTOCK SED NO AND THEN ITS THE NEXT DAY... THANKS PAL

why did you believe him?

Originally Posted by KixxRus

just my "opinion"

ALLEN IVERSON voice "It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about boxes. We're sitting here, and we're talking about boxes. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about boxes, not a shoe, not a shoe, but we're talking about boxes. Not the shoes that we go out there and try to get but we're talking about boxes man. How silly is that? I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about boxes. We're talking about boxes man. We're not talking about the shoes. We're talking about boxes. Hey I hear you, it's funny to me to,  it's strange to me too but we're talking about boxes man, we're not even talking about the shoes, which actually matters, we're talking about boxes."

This.

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

Don't trust anyone.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by sam21

Expecting a Size 11 in these in the next couple of days but wear a size 12. Anyone looking to trade PM me.

read the rules man...... 
On another note I was just talking to a friend of mine about how he was still looking for a pair. I told him worst comes to worse u could find a pair in the 200-220 range eventually. This ignorant fool tells me he wants "box price". @%+ do people be smoking these days? I dont understand why people think that they can sleep on a release / not have a good game plan then come out the wood work talking about "box price". I wish it was like that these days but its not. Whatever though his lose. Funniest thing about this, dude always cops rookies and foams when they drop for 200-220. Hes that ignorant that he copped rookies for retail! But he doesnt want to drop 200 on a pair of playoffs when they r going for 250? 

hes an idiot... i hate talking to people about shoes for this very reason... if your not gonna pay why waste my time thinking your getting box price... who tf gets box price after rd unless its a restock... had someone ask about the chi x when i wore them one day weeks after rd & i said they were $160 but i can find you a pair under $210 this fool says i got $165 if you can find me a ds pair ... i just walked off on his dumb %%*

Originally Posted by balkiny03

The way I see it is that Nike already had there run with the Jordan brand now every retro they release is extra and they know it will see out regardless. So now they focus on lebrons shoes with have better quality and better boxes. Once they start to retro lebrons and kobes you will see the samething with decreasing quality and +%*%%$ boxes.
So true

how do we know if we are hit with customs for fedex? does it come in mail or attached to package?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom