AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hey did anyone who ordered from offspring recently for this release were you able to e-mail them and have the vat tax removed?

I was unable to cancel my order because it's ready for dispatch.Also about the VAT from Offspring customer support."Once you have received the item and can confirm that you would like to keep your order, please contact us to advise. We will then refund the VAT charge for you."

nice 04s above bro. mine need the sole re-glued but the uppers are still nice.
picked these up on RD. had to wait a few hours in line though.

thats awesome!! good $@#%, dude. glad you got a pair.

i agree about the reseller prices. im seeing cement 4s everytwhere for like 190-200 and cement 10s for like 175 now.

Cement 10's? I'm guessing you meant Chicago X's?

roll.gif
Yeah. Dunno why I put cement 10s. Guess I was more tired than I thought I was.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by SolexSup

You guys complained about the box and were worried about the bottom of the shoe getting dirty
laugh.gif
. Not sure if srs come on guys.
I did a quick search with the guys username...he complained on initial release, complained Snipes wouldnt put his order through, complained when it was his credit card company the stopped the order, complained he didnt receive daily updates on his order, complained that the white soles would get dirty, complained he can't cancel his snipes order when FNL came through, now complaining about the box...oh and has posted at least 5 times asking what kinda trade value he can get...
eyes.gif
Your the man dude. Sorry I've never owned a pair of 12s and sorry I've never ordered from overseas. Oh and sorry I posted too many times did I bother you? Go start your own forum and call people out for asking questions. SMH 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Walked into HOH just now and copped. They got a restock.

U MUST HAVE WENT TO THE GALLERIA. I DONT THINK THE OTHER HOH'S GOT A RESTOCK OUT HERE YET. HOLLA...
CED B.

satisfied with my pair
ordered 2 so I'm gonna return one to finishline at the mall

Originally Posted by jeppprox

satisfied with my pair

Would be cool if you helped out a NTer...preferably one who missed out with retail plus shipping...just saying

Not speaking about myself mods

UPS just dropped these off! Built like tanks!!!
4f22643655f17585855309783f8ab5d1137e539e_r.jpg

Absolutely no flaws whatsoever. Just spoke with my brother who lives in Philly, and he told me that stores in the philly area restocked today.

Just tried them on. Amazed at how different they fit and feel compared to my 03 breds. It's like the length is longer but the width is the same? The sockliner is completely different too. 
One of my shoes looks perfect, but the other looks like it has a game of outdoor hoops under its belt with all the nicks and scuffs on the leather and midsole
tired.gif

Overall I'm okay with this purchase. Will likely just use them to hoop anyways.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

satisfied with my pair

Would be cool if you helped out a NTer...preferably one who missed out with retail plus shipping...just saying

"Saints" on NT are a rare find. Greed is a hellova drug.(R. James via Chappelle)

Originally Posted by Magic1978

satisfied with my pair

That's true too, but id rather just make the return and give someone who missed out a chance to buy them for retail

Check your status on their site. Log in and check your order.

They ship quicker than 5 days for sure.

Originally Posted by djpaulsabong

I remember back in 2004 just walking in @ my Mall anytime and getting them with no problem, no camping out, no lines:smile:
Good thing I still have mine DS and didnt even think of getting them 2012 because I'm sure they are cheeper materials and
the quality and shape is closer to OGs:smile: thats just me guys, my friend got them 2012s, same size like mine, tried them on and no doubt
It different, 04s are very comfortable.

Here are some new pictures using cheaper camera LOL! I'm already broke that's why:smile:I don't know where y'all from or the amount y'all stores would get, but you haven't been able to walk into a store and cop since about 00 at the latest. But the majority of J's that dropped in Cleveland would sell out and there would be a line on release day. I say 2000-01 depending when the Space Jams dropped cuz them sold out ASAP. And the Cool Grey were the first pair of Jordan I seen cause pandemonium and prices to inflate drastically. When the CG dropped they bum rushed the fl and tore the hoop down literally. They had to close and open later. A mom and pop shop was charging like $170. Then up it to $200, then I got out of line cuz that was too rich for me at that time I was only 14. Lol @ paying $200 being considered a rape price then cuz it's standard now. Fast forward to 03-05, I was working at FNL. and during that time we always were sold out by noon. When we would get there to open there would be a line. No where near to the degree now but there would be a line. On the flip side I would say every customer would get a pair and go home happy, and if they didn't we could locate you a pair with ease at another store. However, by noon it would be a rap cuz I would lol at ppl waltzing in at 5 pm expecting to get a pair. But if you was there at opening you would get a pair with ease without having to stand there a couple hours prior.

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

I remember back in 2004 just walking in @ my Mall anytime and getting them with no problem, no camping out, no lines:smile:
Good thing I still have mine DS and didnt even think of getting them 2012 because I'm sure they are cheeper materials and
the quality and shape is closer to OGs:smile: thats just me guys, my friend got them 2012s, same size like mine, tried them on and no doubt

c261624cdb448d98457720f7c7d9edca08d14a1d_r.jpg

cfa16244da42899b47872802ac5a3b128a421ab0_r.jpg

Here are some new pictures using cheaper camera LOL! I'm already broke that's why:smile:>>>

I don't know where y'all from or the amount y'all stores would get, but you haven't been able to walk into a store and cop since about 00 at the latest. But the majority of J's that dropped in Cleveland would sell out and there would be a line on release day. I say 2000-01 depending when the Space Jams dropped cuz them sold out ASAP. And the Cool Grey were the first pair of Jordan I seen cause pandemonium and prices to inflate drastically. When the CG dropped they bum rushed the fl and tore the hoop down literally. They had to close and open later. A mom and pop shop was charging like $170. Then up it to $200, then I got out of line cuz that was too rich for me at that time I was only 14. Lol @ paying $200 being considered a rape price then cuz it's standard now. Fast forward to 03-05, I was working at FNL. and during that time we always were sold out by noon. When we would get there to open there would be a line. No where near to the degree now but there would be a line. On the flip side I would say every customer would get a pair and go home happy, and if they didn't we could locate you a pair with ease at another store. However, by noon it would be a rap cuz I would lol at ppl waltzing in at 5 pm expecting to get a pair. But if you was there at opening you would get a pair with ease without having to stand there a couple hours prior.

you should speak for yourself. Im in Tampa, Florida, as late as last year i was able to just walk in and get a pair of anything. I got back into Jordans around the time the FLints released in 2010, those sat here for over a month, i just didnt cop because i was ultra broke, i then picked up my white cement 3s a week after release, when i asked the dude if he had my size he laughed at me because he couldnt understand why i thought theyd be sold out. Same thing goes for copping true blues, and my black cement 3s were copped 2 days after release, my knicks 'blue ribbon' spizikes, i purchased on RD, returned due to money issues, and then repurchased a week later. Any of those releases would be instantly gone in nY, but not ncesarilly everywhere. I slept on the playoff 12s even because after the concord craze the WC4's i was able to walk in mid afternoon and cop no problem, so i thought i could show up RD in the morning for the 12s and they were gone. Theres still releases that draw a lot of attention here, and others that may sit forever. Black FLip 3s are still available at my mall in my size.

Still refreshing waiting for that restock...

Man..

I think it's about time for me to throw in the towel...

I'm out of here...

Originally Posted by drprince89

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Here are some new pictures using cheaper camera LOL! I'm already broke that's why:smile:>>>

I don't know where y'all from or the amount y'all stores would get, but you haven't been able to walk into a store and cop since about 00 at the latest. But the majority of J's that dropped in Cleveland would sell out and there would be a line on release day. I say 2000-01 depending when the Space Jams dropped cuz them sold out ASAP. And the Cool Grey were the first pair of Jordan I seen cause pandemonium and prices to inflate drastically. When the CG dropped they bum rushed the fl and tore the hoop down literally. They had to close and open later. A mom and pop shop was charging like $170. Then up it to $200, then I got out of line cuz that was too rich for me at that time I was only 14. Lol @ paying $200 being considered a rape price then cuz it's standard now. Fast forward to 03-05, I was working at FNL. and during that time we always were sold out by noon. When we would get there to open there would be a line. No where near to the degree now but there would be a line. On the flip side I would say every customer would get a pair and go home happy, and if they didn't we could locate you a pair with ease at another store. However, by noon it would be a rap cuz I would lol at ppl waltzing in at 5 pm expecting to get a pair. But if you was there at opening you would get a pair with ease without having to stand there a couple hours prior.

you should speak for yourself. Im in Tampa, Florida, as late as last year i was able to just walk in and get a pair of anything. I got back into Jordans around the time the FLints released in 2010, those sat here for over a month, i just didnt cop because i was ultra broke, i then picked up my white cement 3s a week after release, when i asked the dude if he had my size he laughed at me because he couldnt understand why i thought theyd be sold out. Same thing goes for copping true blues, and my black cement 3s were copped 2 days after release, my knicks 'blue ribbon' spizikes, i purchased on RD, returned due to money issues, and then repurchased a week later. Any of those releases would be instantly gone in nY, but not ncesarilly everywhere. I slept on the playoff 12s even because after the concord craze the WC4's i was able to walk in mid afternoon and cop no problem, so i thought i could show up RD in the morning for the 12s and they were gone. Theres still releases that draw a lot of attention here, and others that may sit forever. Black FLip 3s are still available at my mall in my size.

Lol who else was I speaking for??? Did you read the first sentence.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by indianabound

Originally Posted by Chennylou

On 4/21/12 release day since it was sold out everywhere

Five days to receive tracking info, doesn't sound good.

How fast does offspring usually ship?
I'm saying five days to receive tracking info is quite a delay. I just ordered off of CT and got tracking info the next day after I ordered.
Also I'm wondering too how long Offspring shipping takes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom