AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Im still looking for these for a nice price

same here.. cant believe there was even a restock
frown.gif

Got my Playoff XII's yesterday from Finishline's restock. Waited almost two weeks to get them thanks to Finishline taking almost a week to ship the shoes. Can't complain though since I still got them.  The shoes look so crispy.  I am starting to gain an appreciation for these XII's and the quality isn't too bad either.  I think these look better than the Obsidian and the Cool Grey.  I'm still going to try to get the Obsidian's next week and I passed on the Cool Grey.  I have four pairs of these now.
eyes.gif
 I should have kept to only doubling up on my size but bought the extra pairs hoping it would be good trade bait for the Cement IV's I missed out on or future releases down the line.

Forgot to drop this off in here back on RD....

Skip2MyLou23 wrote:
spizike231 wrote:
Just4Kicks212 wrote:
I Just Came Across This...��
eek.gif

eek.gif
 some of the words she uses are a lot more sophisticated than any other male in sneaker reviews. She knows every single material on the shoe and why it's there. 

And those pictures at the end.. me gusta. 
devil.gif

Shorty's killing the sneaker review game.

Yea she can get it! Shes NICE

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

I have 2 playoffs deadstock, but thinking of trading one of them for the Obsidians.
I lucked out and have an extra pair too. I'm thinking about doing the same since I'm going to be missing RD while traveling....I think it's pretty fair right?
To me I think it's a fair trade. I'm going to try my luck at the store on release day. If I get them, then I'll sell my playoffs for retail plus shipping.

If i didnt pick up my playoffs last week , i wouldve bought two pair of obsidians and trade on for these
Same shoe , different color 

Originally Posted by MichaelClearyVI

It was too nice outside yesterday not to wear mine, real dirt magnets though.. is Magic Eraser the way to go with these?

Plus soap and water along with a magic eraser and it'll look DS again.

Originally Posted by Reignman40

Missed another restock, smh. What account tweeted about the restock?
The only online retailer that had a confirm restock was finishline. They tweeted the restock on two separate occasions in the last month or so.

i didnt even realize that the new retros had a different jumpman on the soles til i saw ur pics Rico. Great stuff.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

It was too nice outside yesterday not to wear mine, real dirt magnets though.. is Magic Eraser the way to go with these?

Good looks man, always go with the eraser but was just wondering what some of you guys did... appreciate it.

What they need to do is change the pulltab on these where it says "quality inspired by the greatest player ever" to "quality inspired by the bottom line".

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Good looks man, always go with the eraser but was just wondering what some of you guys did... appreciate it.

Really soap and water works wonders for me.
But it doesn't hurt to use the magic eraser I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom