AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by StillIn729

Finishline 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

they cancelled my order on Thursday and this morning I get a shipment confirmation 

I hope those idiots have already cancelled the AMEX payment because they won't be able to charge it again 
laugh.gif
I'm glad you got your order. I had pending charges on my credit card too for the last week or so but the pending charge disappeared on Friday. And low and behold, Friday was the day they shipped the order. I ordered two pairs in different sizes so maybe that's why they had problems locating stock. It seemed most of the orders that shipped were single pair orders or people doubling up on their size. I always use Finishline as a last resort for ordering and now I know why.

Mine came in today and I'm happy with them. No issues at first look, 2 small things once I put em under the scope. Looking for taxi's now!

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

I Just Came Across This...��
eek.gif

eek.gif
some of the words she uses are a lot more sophisticated than any other male in sneaker reviews. She knows every single material on the shoe and why it's there.

And those pictures at the end.. me gusta.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Squatch

Mine came in today and I'm happy with them. No issues at first look, 2 small things once I put em under the scope. Looking for taxi's now!

Same. Finally came in and were in good shape. These shoes are a lot more comfortable than I thought they were going to be

Got em today! From CT!
happy.gif
  Now I'm done with sneakers till the black/red iv's or the xi's breeds this december

been wearing mine like crazy since release date.
lace swapped em for some fatter laces
wasnt digging those anerexic laces jb gave us

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

I Just Came Across This...��
eek.gif

eek.gif
some of the words she uses are a lot more sophisticated than any other male in sneaker reviews. She knows every single material on the shoe and why it's there.

And those pictures at the end.. me gusta.
devil.gif
Shorty's killing the sneaker review game.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Picked up my 12s today for $140

My homeboy had to pay some bills and threw them over to me ^_^

hell of a deal if they're in good shape.

missed out once again, smh...
Clicked into finishline 6 minutes after the tweet. initially 10.5, 10, 9.5 and 9 all showed available and let me added to cart. But as soon as I try to check out, it says out of stock.
smh...just need a 10.5 damn.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

I have 2 playoffs deadstock, but thinking of trading one of them for the Obsidians.
I lucked out and have an extra pair too. I'm thinking about doing the same since I'm going to be missing RD while traveling....I think it's pretty fair right?

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

I have 2 playoffs deadstock, but thinking of trading one of them for the Obsidians.
I lucked out and have an extra pair too. I'm thinking about doing the same since I'm going to be missing RD while traveling....I think it's pretty fair right?
To me I think it's a fair trade. I'm going to try my luck at the store on release day. If I get them, then I'll sell my playoffs for retail plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom