Originally Posted by Regal Black

something just seems off about this shoe

I was just about to say that
Does anyone have the 2012 and the previous retro to do any kind of comparisons 

I absolutely hate the new jordan box it looks cheap 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Mom and pops stores charging 220 in my area.
laugh.gif
not me, I ain't wid it.
At that price I'm assuming the release will see lines like we'vee been seeing for the Xs, IVs, and 14s so far?
frown.gif

For me (NY) who lives in a state that has sales tax the total will be $173.80 with tax, so they are selling it for $46.20 above retail early... I don't think that's that bad of a deal especially that you are guaranteeing a pair and you get it early to each their own though....

I wish they would only change stuff on the sole, NOT something on the upper. Kinda like the playoff 13's

I hope these are made better than the White/Reds that came out a couple years ago. If so I might get a pair or two. I remember UC wearing these back in the good ol days when they were sponsered by Jordan.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I absolutely hate the new jordan box it looks cheap 
sick.gif

I doubt it's going to be as sturdy as the previous generations...loved that box for stacking

The little changes on these don't bother me at all. I cant wait to get my hands on these.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Don't remember if these were posted but I saw these pics on ebay.....
IDK if its just me but when I first looked at this the legs on this Jumpman look off. One leg looks like he has baggy joggin pants and timbs on 
laugh.gif
. Im assuming its the angle of the pic though

New Jordan box still looks more durable than the NSW boxes and that is all I care about.

Haven't been keeping up to date on this thread, so apologies if these have been posted already 
-not the sharpest pics, but you get the idea...
%24(KGrHqJ,!iwE8MUmb!kUBPTr,Ls9c!~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqN,!qUE88fkIt(SBPTrZm!oJw~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqZ,!igE8cR6OzOlBPTr,F7TPg~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqN,!r!E88gTm9oDBPTr,bzTsw~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqF,!hsE8T5+cqr(BPTrZ06mjg~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqN,!ikE7Cp3Oq2lBPTrZ6vo2g~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqV,!h8E8RW4!m!DBPTr,!uCEg~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqF,!icE8Zh7pjM)BPTr,WZk1!~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqF,!mEE8LnRbhOdBPTr,RSb4Q~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqR,!qoE88ffVBP+BPTr,hh1Z!~~60_57.JPG

PICK UP for sure! Thanks for the blurry pics...j/k
smile.gif

Shoes to wear for vacation in May!

So which box are we getting?

The leather doesn't look bad, the toe area seems awkward. That 10 looks like a 14.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

So which box are we getting?

The leather doesn't look bad, the toe area seems awkward. That 10 looks like a 14.

We are getting the box that was posted by FrenchBlue23.

Hate how the toe box is so flat, like duck feet lol! The toe box is so much thicker on my og's, if you look at the pics they make the '04 look like a damn womans shoe. Believe it or not they are both 9.5's. Unfortunately, this one looks like its gonna have the same 'flatness'. Im sure im gonna get flamed for this but i swear the only retro xii's i own that im happy with quality wise are the rising suns. They are the closest to my og's as far as overall shape, alot more bulky...not so slender and hell i guess you could say petite 
roll.gif

Thanks for the pics ^. I think its important to remember that even past retro releases from the early to mid 2000's have strayed from the OG model. Those of you who are going to base your decision on a comparison to the 2004 should really look at a comparison between the 2004 and OG. Personally, I think that these were done better than a lot of recent retros and the leather doesn't look half bad either. These are a no brainer and I'm glad to be adding them to my collection.

Why is everyone so concerned with the box? Someone please answer that question.
Shoes look great, can't wait to cop. Those minor changes don't phase me at all really.

Yoi just won these on ebay for $105. With OG everything

Im cool on these 2012 retros..... The shape really kills me.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^ Thanks for the pics, the shape really bothers me

This. Was keeping my hopes up but I'll probably pass on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom