AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Who cares about quality? Nike does not. Yet it's still brought up for every single release. Get over it or don't buy it. They could seriously care less about any of us.

COULDN'T CARE LESS.

Could care less means that they care and they COULD CARE LESS.
Could NOT (Couldn't) care less means they don't care at all meaning they couldn't care less.

Nice gift with kermit da frog but I as of 2012 I never owned a pair of tens so I bought em all. And no I don't want a cookie! To top it off I buy what I like and deal with "quality" later. Like dude say buy it or keep moving plenty of customers for the supply that is being given. Smh hate on playa!

20 Days remain.

All I want is 1 size 12.5 in these Nike/JB. I missed out on the Cement 4s (kinda but wasn't trying). Don't try and limit these in any way.

Hypebeasts, Qualitybeasts, Grammarbeasts, what's next?

As for these shoes, they will be had.

These can't come soon enough, I feel like nothing has come out since the cement IVs a few weeks ago (which seems more like months). 20 more days smh

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Who cares about quality? Nike does not. Yet it's still brought up for every single release. Get over it or don't buy it. They could seriously care less about any of us.
agreed. What they decide to put out is the only chance we'll have of owning a pair without dishing out a mini fortune

These will be the first pair of 12's I own.

pimp.gif

I figured that, but he said "he got them early" so i thought he meant the '12's. Either way, respect.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom