AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I don't think these js are gonna sell out. I give it a 2weeks and they'll sell out in dc,ny, chicago....you'll be able to place an order thru footlocker.

Your crazy these will sell out opening weekend
For sure these are going to sell out. After the slow month of april with barely any good releases. These are going to be gone the first day. Especially online. You might be able to find them at a couple stores but maybe for a day max. Wasn't going to cop these but figured they were too nice to pass up.

Nothing against the Stealth Xs but if those mofos sell out on first day, these will be gone in a couple of hours. Just hope I can score with one pair....

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Yea man dudes at those stores usually are like that. Never wanna tell you jack, even if your just tryna get an idea of how many pairs they are gonna have, they act like your asking for their pin number or something

It's against store policy. They're not telling you because they're not allowed to. It's not worth losing their job over it. There's nothing shady about it. Pre-ordering and holding pairs for themselves, that's another story.
 Usually id only ask bc im going to be waiting in line. I dont wanna wait half a day or more and be 21st in line and then find out they only got 20 pairs. Sizes dont matter half the time bc its 60 % resellers that will buy any size they can 

Times changed since I worked there. Had my run @ FNL 03-05 during hs. It was awesome always having a pair on lock plus the 30% discount. However we didn't give a F. We tell you how many we had in total down to how many pairs we got in the size you're looking for. Hell, we tell you if employees buying that size. And we would show you a pair if you asked. We were gate keepers of happiness and wanted to spread the love, not act like we're guarding the U.S. President.

Was able to get my pair early. 
pimp.gif
 (Went a full size down. Usually I wear a 12 but the manager told me that these run real big.)

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Nothing against the Stealth Xs but if those mofos sell out on first day, these will be gone in a couple of hours. Just hope I can score with one pair....

They didn't sell out

These are going to sell out instantly better get your game on if you think these are gonna sit. If you think they are sitting your going to miss out .... or have to pay reseller prices....

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

These are going to sell out instantly better get your game on if you think these are gonna sit. If you think they are sitting your going to miss out .... or have to pay reseller prices....

Didn't the white and red retro 12s sit or even go on sale in some parts of the country. That particular colorway was reretroed how many times. Where as the white and black 12s were retroed 3x... don't get me wrong these are gonna sell out just not in one day ill give it a week topsssss

"THESE WILL SELL OUT IMMEDIATELY !!!"

... everybody calm down . they may sell out quickly or they may not . no one really knows . these will definitely not reach the hype levels of the Concords though

Didn't the white and red retro 12s sit or even go on sale in some parts of the country. That particular colorway was reretroed how many times. Where as the white and black 12s were retroed 3x... don't get me wrong these are gonna sell out just not in one day ill give it a week topsssss

We are in a new era where spizikes and other junk sells out immediately, why wouldn't an og colorway that has huge anticipation sell out?? I am not a reseller and not trying to over hype these but for people to say these are going to sit is ridiculous
roll.gif

Yes the white and reds sat and they are a lot less popular then these. And these did not retro 3x's this will be the second time that they retro.
First released in 97 retroed in 2004 and then 2012 so these have not been as overdone as other retros and have been on people's radar for a min now. 

Will sell out in 2-3 days guaranteed no way they sit.

We are in a new era where spizikes and other junk sells out immediately, why wouldn't an og colorway that has huge anticipation sell out?? I am not a reseller and not trying to over hype these but for people to say these are going to sit is ridiculous
roll.gif

Which spiz'ikes and what "junk" has sold out immediately in the past ?

yo fellas no idea if this posted already but there run HUGE. i just got in from trying them on at my boy's shop. for the first time in jays i had to go down a half size.

Originally Posted by Prez T

roll.gif

The spikez , the old royal x's, the last shots the white and red 14s the white cements 3's the black flip 3's just to name a few they ate not all junk but if it wasnt for the concord release most of them would of sat for a while especially the 14's

Yes the white and reds sat and they are a lot less popular then these. And these did not retro 3x's this will be the second time that they retro.
First released in 97 retroed in 2004 and then 2012 so these have not been as overdone as other retros and have been on people's radar for a min now. 

2 to 3 days??? I wish!
roll.gif

INSTANT SELL OUT! plus they limited
laugh.gif

These will be gone by end of day 4/21.

Legendary shoe.

Especially if Chi X's sell out, these will surpass those.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Originally Posted by Prez T

roll.gif

The spikez , the old royal x's, the last shots the white and red 14s the white cements 3's the black flip 3's just to name a few they ate not all junk but if it wasnt for the concord release most of them would of sat for a while especially the 14's
This guy answered for me but I only think the spikez's (I don't care how they are spelled they are junk) were total garbage and people camped for them check the thread on here.  The white/royal x's were not junk but they did not deserve to have camp outs for they are not that hot.  The white/red/black xiv's are nice but deff not worth camp out status especially since the quality looked very sub-par from the pics I saw on here.  To me very few shoes are campout worthy, they have to be legendary/grail status. The others you mentioned came out before the concords so I can't count those plus I like the White/Cement III's and IV's

these WILL sell out within hours.  I compare this release to the Cement IV's ...maybe even a little more hectic.  classic og colorway + hype= instant sellout 

So we've heard true to size, half size down, and full size down lol.

Does anyone who has this pair, have the 09 cherry xii's? Are they the same fit? Any info greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

2 to 3 days??? I wish!
roll.gif

INSTANT SELL OUT! plus they limited
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom