AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the storm.

OGs for today.

10qwghe.jpg

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

My girls always talkin bout how we dont see each other no more, so imma wake her up at the but crack of dawn and get her to stand online with me. Spend some good quality time together
roll.gif
laugh.gif
But at least go all the way by scooping up the Deluxe Breakfast Platter at Micky D's so ya'll can have a romantic breakfast in line.

Been rocking my 'French Blues' in anticipation of these releasing next week. I noticed that my 03 Flints and Frenchs are a size 11 even tho Im a 11.5 so maybe these will run big too?? Hopefully I can try a pair on before I purchase. Good luck to everyone looking to copp tho!

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Didn't the white and red retro 12s sit or even go on sale in some parts of the country. That particular colorway was reretroed how many times. Where as the white and black 12s were retroed 3x... don't get me wrong these are gonna sell out just not in one day ill give it a week topsssss
Yes the white and reds sat and they are a lot less popular then these. And these did not retro 3x's this will be the second time that they retro.
First released in 97 retroed in 2004 and then 2012 so these have not been as overdone as other retros and have been on people's radar for a min now. 

Will sell out in 2-3 days guaranteed no way they sit.

2 to 3 days??? I wish!
roll.gif

INSTANT SELL OUT! plus they limited
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Im not even going to acknowledge that BS

anyone think these will be harder to cop than the wc 4s? seems like its gonna be an escalating epidemic need to get in a sneaker spot this summer

I'll post plenty of comparison pics as soon as my camera charges. Just realized the battery was dead so sorry for the crappy phone pics. Just a few quick obvious difference 

Tongue is definitely not the nice padded tongue that some said before....

leather is also thin but with all this said the quality is not horrible. It's one of the nicer retros. Better pics in about half n hour or so...

These will forsure sell out because when they were retried in 94 they sold out quick so now white more youngsters on the hyphe it's goin to be hard if you don't do hw !!!!

These probably my last go round as far as jordans. Excited and nervous. I'll unretire for them for the columbias christmas 2013 though.

Where is the Playoff 12 apperal? I have yet to see any and I always buy like a shirt or two  to match pretty much with every release

Originally Posted by dakid2301

Where is the Playoff 12 apperal? I have yet to see any and I always buy like a shirt or two  to match pretty much with every release

To each his own, but do you really need a matching t-shirt with a black and white shoe? 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dakid2301

To each his own, but do you really need a matching t-shirt with a black and white shoe? 

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

My girls always talkin bout how we dont see each other no more, so imma wake her up at the but crack of dawn and get her to stand online with me. Spend some good quality time together
roll.gif
laugh.gif
But at least go all the way by scooping up the Deluxe Breakfast Platter at Micky D's so ya'll can have a romantic breakfast in line.

with out question! She deserves only the best!!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I'll post plenty of comparison pics as soon as my camera charges. Just realized the battery was dead so sorry for the crappy phone pics. Just a few quick obvious difference 

Tongue is definitely not the nice padded tongue that some said before....

leather is also thin but with all this said the quality is not horrible. It's one of the nicer retros. Better pics in about half n hour or so...

Nice comparison pics, could you clear up the sizing discussion do they run .5 big or true to size

Getting anxious for release.. I already know that heads out here will be going to hard for these as with every other GR. Only way to beat them is by their own game. 
30t6p3b.gif
hopefully it'll just be a long night/morning of sitting in my chair. Sigh. 

got a pair for $190.00
402064549.jpg

better quality then the early release i saw 2 months ago

better leather though not the best and no glue smell like the early release b grades

only bad thing I could not get a 9 so I had to settle for a 8.5
this is the 3rd and I hope the last time this year I either had to go up or down a size

in all my years of buying/collecting shoes I never had this problem

also box is very cheap

If youve purchased any 12's in the past few years quality is the same. Same smooth leather same thin ankle but the shape of the shoe and the shoe itself is a classic. I'm happy with them. Fitting is similar to the 4's so if you can't get your normal size a half size down would fit perfect....
same lining

box with thumbprint

hang tag

recent 12's

same cut same quality. The 12's quality besides probably the CDP is never horrible but when I put them next to my all of my pairs of 04 12's you can see the difference but I honestly think we should stop comparing them to '04. They will never be the same. Just the way it is now.... If. Anyone has any request I'll gladly put up pics just didn't want to clutter. We all know what they look like by now.

Yeah I also had to drop $190 for my pair and I usually never have to pay over retail. Oh well a few extra dollars for no camping no head ache was well worth it. Helpfully the resize on those pics kicks in

This video review, from nightwing23, has some good comparisons between the OG Playoff 12s and the Flue Games from '05.

Compares differences in shape, colors and materials.

Check it out.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So we should go a half size down from our normal size? (Start at 7:00 mark)

Thanks for the pics.

Honestly I don't think $190 is bad considering release date is the 21st.

These will sell out and I believe in the days after the release prices will be around $230-250, any one agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom