AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure yet...i dont know if im going to do serramonte bc my brother cant go, so i feel selfish only scooping up a pair for only me...if i head out there ill message you friday to see what time youre gonna get there...if i dont see you, good luck bro! we should meet up one of these times

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

not sure yet...i dont know if im going to do serramonte bc my brother cant go, so i feel selfish only scooping up a pair for only me...if i head out there ill message you friday to see what time youre gonna get there...if i dont see you, good luck bro! we should meet up one of these times

Damn I feel you.  But if you don't even make a try, it's a lost cause lol.  Might as well try to at least get you a pair.  Good luck too

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I plan on getting the same size I've always bought, not going .5 down

This. Been getting the same size since my foot stopped growing 10 years ago. Not sure what this size obsession is in every thread.

Been wearing the same size since 9th grade.  The only way to explain this, is if most of you are still in middle school? 
I know that your foot stops growing when you hit 18. 

Yup, foot stopped growing at 18. Been a size 11 ever since.

(on the flip side, something else of mines stopped growing after age 8
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

This. Been getting the same size since my foot stopped growing 10 years ago. Not sure what this size obsession is in every thread.

Been wearing the same size since 9th grade.  The only way to explain this, is if most of you are still in middle school? 

frown.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

yeah i know what you mean...i still have my pair from 04, but i wanna double up...worst comes to worst i might just hit up a closer mall bc i feel like if you dont get a wristband at serramonte and youre my size (10) youre SOL

frown.gif

laugh.gif

@buckwheat21 and @just_blaze: What time do you guys usually line up at Serramonte for these releases? Looks like you guys both wear my size (10) lol...dang it.

frown.gif

BINYE
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

Originally Posted by dimez81

or maybe 1 to rock and 1 to stock down the road? i buy doubles all the time.

And I HAVE done this when i was in HS, I used to ball in a pair and then keep for the collection. When the concrete IV's dropped I seen cats walking out with 5-6 pairs. I thought about just masking up and waiting in the parking lot! Better be glad I got my pair lol
devil.gif

eek.gif
Concrete IVs...

LOL!! Cements bro u know what I mean! lol 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

@buckwheat21 and @just_blaze: What time do you guys usually line up at Serramonte for these releases? Looks like you guys both wear my size (10) lol...dang it.
depends on if they do wristbands or not...if there are wristbands they give em out on thursday morning around 6 AM....daly city cats dont play, they go hard for Js so id say get there early...i try to go as soon as i a able to wake up...where do you live by?  i know all the other malls done do wristbands unless its for the xis...but bc daly city has so many crazy shoe heads, they do wristbands for all major releases

depends on if they do wristbands or not...if there are wristbands they give em out on thursday morning around 6 AM....daly city cats dont play, they go hard for Js so id say get there early...i try to go as soon as i a able to wake up...where do you live by?  i know all the other malls done do wristbands unless its for the xis...but bc daly city has so many crazy shoe heads, they do wristbands for all major releases
Wristbands given out thursday at 8am along the side of the parking lot near salvation army.  I know there will be heads already the night before if not early morning like 1-2am just chillin there.  Me on the other hand can't and will not do that so imma show up sometime around 6-7am.  BTW I'm a 9.5, lol.  Same thing though, usually one of the first sizes to go are the 9-10!

Originally Posted by just blaze

Wristbands given out thursday at 8am along the side of the parking lot near salvation army.  I know there will be heads already the night before if not early morning like 1-2am just chillin there.  Me on the other hand can't and will not do that so imma show up sometime around 6-7am.  BTW I'm a 9.5, lol.  Same thing though, usually one of the first sizes to go are the 9-10!
i was out there for the cements...cats be wilding out waaay too much for Js...they rush lines to get wristbands...im slowly getting away from the crazies at serramonte

After thinking about it, its a GR(which shouldnt mean anything to someone who really wants a pair) so I have a feeling in a month or two resellers will have a LOT of these left over. Supply will exceed demand on the secondary market. I might try to grab a pair if prices fall like I think they will.

Originally Posted by mark2853

After thinking about it, its a GR(which shouldnt mean anything to someone who really wants a pair) so I have a feeling in a month or two resellers will have a LOT of these left over. Supply will exceed demand on the secondary market. I might try to grab a pair if prices fall like I think they will.

Disagree...let's review

Concords - General release
Cement IVs - General release

For some (including myself), Playoff 12s > Cements...these will go fast and require game planning...and there will be people willing to pay reseller prices so the prices wont fall far if they do at all...the game has changed for a truly hot release...

Originally Posted by just blaze

i was out there for the cements...cats be wilding out waaay too much for Js...they rush lines to get wristbands...im slowly getting away from the crazies at serramonte
Don't they usually do wristbands for these releases now? I haven't tried calling, but don't plan to hit up Serramonte anyways. Was just curious how things are over there now. The last time I tried lining up there was for the Space Jams, but didn't have any luck. I'm in Emeryville now, but originally from Pacifica (Manor Dr) so used to hit up Serramonte all the time cuz it was less than 5 mins away.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by mark2853

Disagree...let's review

Concords - General release
Cement IVs - General release

For some (including myself), Playoff 12s > Cements...these will go fast and require game planning...and there will be people willing to pay reseller prices so the prices wont fall far if they do at all...

I agree, Even though this is General Release, might still be hard to copp unless you do you HW and get out there and avoid paying a premium for already high retail priced kicks.  A lot of people have been waiting for these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom