AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think stores should at LEAST be able to tell you what sizes they have in stock. For the Cement IV release, I was in line at 6, then left at 7:30 then got back at 10. They were just opening but my name was on a sheet of paper they had. Come to find out, they didn't GET any size 14s. I would have waited for nothing. Not to mention the guy at Footlocker told me they didn't get over a size 13.

I will be checking my usual overseas spot and plan on picking them up from them. Past two shoes I've ordered came in like 10 days.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I'm surprised I didn't see anything on SA with these either. They usually do a week early drop too. Unless I missed something. Nike must be crackin' that whip across the pond and in the states!

I called & asked about that. They said they weren't getting any more retros until December

My order from basketmania was cancelled and my funds have not been returned. Not sure what is going on....I sent a followup email to the company after I completed my order, confirming my shipping address.....
EDIT: My payment was just refunded. Apparently they don't ship outside of Europe anymore.

Raj

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

man I NEED these.

my OGs from high school, my dad use to buy my Js for me. he rocked them too. cant get anymore og than your old pops rocking em. im 30 now.

ogplayoffs.jpg

those are a size 10.5 lol.. I know wear 11.5

spoiler bonus, dont know those fancy codes..

taxiog.jpg

the baby stuff were my little brothers, he bought em too. i will be passing them off to my kids someday..
Had to quote...those Taxis are sick...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

My order from basketmania was cancelled and my funds have not been returned. Not sure what is going on....I sent a followup email to the company after I completed my order, confirming my shipping address.....

I just checked & mine got cancelled too. Maybe they weren't supposed to be selling them yet. Then again, why would they still have them on the website?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I just checked and they still have a FSR posted

Yeah, turns out they don't ship outside of Europe anymore. I just got my refund a few minutes ago. Oh well

The Twitter RSVP for Nike store NYC just went live at 8am. I sent my DM at 8:04...there were only 9 RT's at that point. I hope I get a confirmation!

The Twitter RSVP for Nike store NYC just went live at 8am. I sent my DM at 8:04...there were only 9 RT's at that point. I hope I get a confirmation!

Get anything yet? I woke up 8:20 and sent one in immediately, praying for a confirmation.

^^^Nothing yet. I'll post in here when/if I get any response. At the time there were only 9 RT's. I think the early morning release caught a lot of people off guard. The store doesn't even open normally until 10AM. Maybe that is when they will start sending out confirmations? Do you know if they will be able to tell if I RSVP'ed at another NT? I'm actually driving up to Boston Sat afternoon/evening.

I hope you sent a DM not a RT, I don't think RT count. And probably not, they're different twitter accounts for different stores.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by MichaelClearyVI

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I guess we not getting an official thread for this release.

Anyways, I'm so happy I'm getting these.

On feet vids popping up on YT and they look amazing!

Less than 4 days away!

Boys ain't gonna sleep at all Friday night-Saturday.

laugh.gif

DHughes, saw on some previous posts that your picking these up in West Springfield.. you going to the Holyoke Mall to get them or a local spot.. if you don't mind me asking.. me and a couple friends are going to hit a local spot and see whats up

Yeah, at the Holyoke Mall.
I'll be at Finish Line at 6:45 (roughly).

Good luck dude.. Hope it isn't too hectic at that mall

Originally Posted by Ace93

I hope you sent a DM not a RT, I don't think RT count. And probably not, they're different twitter accounts for different stores.

Yea I sent a DM. I had everything set up copy/pasted on my phone. I just had to figure out which hashtag they were going to use. If this is how it's going to be from now on, I would be ecstatic. Camping is fun when you are younger but doing this from bed is way easier/safer.  

Question (for those who've purchased JB Retros at Finish Lines)...

Are they eligible for the Winner's Circle program? Or in other words, will they be counted as a part of the 200 point requirement to receive their $20 gift certificate?

If you sent a DM, how did you know that there were only 9 ppl who RSVP'd? Just wondering....

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Question (for those who've purchased JB Retros at Finish Lines)...

Are they eligible for the Winner's Circle program? Or in other words, will they be counted as a part of the 200 point requirement to receive their $20 gift certificate?

Yes

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

man I NEED these.

taxiog.jpg

the baby stuff were my little brothers, he bought em too. i will be passing them off to my kids someday..
Had to quote...those Taxis are sick...
pimp.gif

wished the 2012 retro has the tank like quality of those
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dchilla8

If you sent a DM, how did you know that there were only 9 ppl who RSVP'd? Just wondering.... 
I have no idea. I merely said that at that point only 9 people had RT'ed. I figured the # of RT's is a pretty good estimation of how many eyes viewed the tweet. I'm just guessing, I could be way off. But I find it hard to believe that after 4-5 minutes at 8AM, this big of a store would be sold out. The actual store doesn't even open until 10AM! Lucky I was up...
EDIT: The RSVP is now closed at the NTNY. Took 1.5 hours. 
eek.gif

Nike ORIGINALLY stated RSVP would ONLY be open for ONE HOUR....not sure why they took an hour and half
and i HIGHLY doubt that NTNY would sell all their stock through a rsvp system when their "old" ticket system, they ALWAYS gave out less tickets than pairs so peopel can come on release date and still get a pair

lets see how NTNY as well as others handle this

Hopefully I secured a pair. If not its NDC/Eastbay tomorrow night...let's hope it won't come to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom