AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I hope NTSF isn't a stickler for the data order in the DM because I followed the Official NikeTown Launch Policy protocol...  

•Consumer Response (DM):
#Electrolime, 4253, 10.5(For more information about
sending a DM, see the Twitter Help Center.)/

The order doesn't matter if that's what you're asking. I sent #tag first, then ID #, then my size

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by JaA RuLeZ

I've been on Twitter all freaking day fam! Updating like I need a fix of something 
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the first one to DM them cause I had a DM ready to go, just waiting on the #tag 
Did your confirmation come through email or did they DM you back?.... suuuuper anxious
They DM you back to confirm. Good luck!
Same here! I had the last 4#s of my ID and size ready to be sent as a DM to NTSF in one tab, and I opened another tab on the NTSF twitter page for updates. Once I saw the (1) update in either tab, BAM! copy and pasted the #tag in my preset DM and sent it.

I hope NTSF isn't a stickler for the data order in the DM because I followed the Official NikeTown Launch Policy protocol...  

•Consumer Response (DM):
#Electrolime, 4253, 10.5(For more information about
sending a DM, see the Twitter Help Center.)/
The order doesn't matter if that's what you're asking. I sent #tag first, then ID #, then my size

Phew! Now, the waiting. I'm sure I sent mine within a minute or so after you sent yours.

Just got my confirmation from NTSF. So to the others that got on it quick when they first sent out the tweet, the confirmations are going out now.

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by bence23

my heart stops everytime my phone goes off
Jordan 12s serious business
My grails! Can't rest until I get that message back from NTSF.
This is the last time I lose sleep over a pair of shoes lol. This marks the day I will slowly step out of the shoe game...good luck to each and everyone of you.

co-sign. these were my last favorites that i didnt own as an adult..ill look for older releases like royal 1s but dont see getting any newer ones til columbias are back out. (ill make my girl get me obsidians)

damn yall got yours that fast?! i DM'd within the first minute and still havent received anything...i forgot a comma between the hash tag and my id, i hope that doesnt matter...ive never done twitter before

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

damn yall got yours that fast?! i DM'd within the first minute and still havent received anything...i forgot a comma between the hash tag and my id, i hope that doesnt matter...ive never done twitter before

as stated before, they aren't a stickler for detail. as long as those 3 specifications are in your DM they won't screw you out of your pair, granted you did it before they ran out of that size.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Just got my confirmation from NTSF. So to the others that got on it quick when they first sent out the tweet, the confirmations are going out now.

Twitter newbie here... On Twitter how do you know you received it? Do you get a notification of the confirmation through email as well?

It's been more than half an hour since I DMed them, and I still haven't received anything yet...
ohwell.gif

as stated before, they aren't a stickler for detail. as long as those 3 specifications are in your DM they won't screw you out of your pair, granted you did it before they ran out of that size.
thanks for the info...i literally signed up for twitter just to follow them...sigh* whatever

thanks for the info...i literally signed up for twitter just to follow them...sigh* whatever

Its that serious.
laugh.gif

Sent my DM to NikeSF within seconds of them releasing #TheGreatest. Recieved my DM confirmation 10 minutes after. Congrats to all who was able to copp!

Twitter newbie here... On Twitter how do you know you received it? Do you get a notification of the confirmation through email as well?

It's been more than half an hour since I DMed them, and I still haven't received anything yet...
ohwell.gif

If you're on the web site, the icon that's a silhouette would be highlighted by a bluish light. 
Also, you'd probably receive an e-mail notifying you that a message was sent to you as well.

I wouldn't lose patience just yet. I'm sure they are getting hammered with DM's so they're probably slowing down how quickly they can check their stock numbers with the next person in line...sorry if that didnt make sense.

is it faster to keep hitting refresh or F5 and waiting on it to pop up or just to wait for the "1 new tweet msg"

UPDATE: just got my confirmation. I tweeted them 2-3 minutes after they put up the link and it took them 37 minutes to get back to me.... I though I was SOL. On a side note, I actually prefer this way of releasing shoes... gives us "older" people a chance to compete against those who take the time to camp... Good luck to everyone else!

is it faster to keep hitting refresh or F5 and waiting on it to pop up or just to wait for the "1 new tweet msg"

I too would like to know this^^
Also, glad to see you made it back on twitter!

On my PC, I tend to hit refresh cause that "1 new tweet" message is something that the site refreshes every 30 seconds or a minute type deal. 

ohwell.gif

If you're on the web site, the icon that's a silhouette would be highlighted by a bluish light. 
Also, you'd probably receive an e-mail notifying you that a message was sent to you as well.

I wouldn't lose patience just yet. I'm sure they are getting hammered with DM's so they're probably slowing down how quickly they can check their stock numbers with the next person in line...sorry if that didnt make sense.
All of this is correct. You'll get an e-mail if you get a DM. For the LeBron's, which was the first time and was a direct tweet instead of a DM, I was one of the first to get my tweet out but didn't get a DM until about a hour later.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I too would like to know this^^
Also, glad to see you made it back on twitter!
man i was bugging OUT, turns out its an issue with my handle, i ended up switching account and it works perfectly... 

Me either man, I did mine in 2 DM's, first one with the size and last 4 of the ID. The second was #playoff12 only. I hope Im good, if not then waking up early on Sat. Keeping fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by JaA RuLeZ

UPDATE: just got my confirmation. I tweeted them 2-3 minutes after they put up the link and it took them 37 minutes to get back to me.... I though I was SOL. On a side note, I actually prefer this way of releasing shoes... gives us "older" people a chance to compete against those who take the time to camp... Good luck to everyone else!

I agree. Majority of us working professionals with families don't have time to camp... Keep the RSVP's on Twitter!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

I almost got snubbed at the Concord release at Four Seasons.  Never again.  People cutting in line and generally being ignorant over sneakers they don't even know the history behind.  I'm good.
Ok I'm tired of hearing that "these new sneakerheads don't know the history behind the shoes." I'm a 80's baby so I def watched MJ play growing up but what does that even matter? Jordans are fresh ##* kicks. Get over it. When i buy shoes i'm not thinking "omg MJ did amazing things in these." I have never bought shoes for that reason. The main thing i'm thinking about is do i like these and are these something i can see myself wearing? Please stop bit#*ing about people trying to get their hands on possibly the most popular shoes/shoe brand ever. I'd much rather hear you complain about Jordan brand making the supply so limited. This is something that has a solution (jordan can increase supply). Stop complaining about stuff we can't change (people's tastes and preferences)

The type of people you complain about have valid points. you have a few valid points also but you really dont understand how it is to be on line  with a bunch of annoying $%! kids who care more about being swagged out  then actually giving a $+## about jordan which in general $+## up everything. I mean sure thats not how it is for everyone, but  if more people were actually sneakerheads then tryna be hipsters or resellers,  the game would be a much better place.

In other news, guess im S.O.L for NTNY.   ill have to rush the site then and hope i get lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom