AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's probably just the angle (maybe) but the only issue with the shoe above is the soft stitching "flat" look. 
2rz6ydc.jpg

In comparison... 

aj12playoff2-570x379.jpg

Basically that's how I feel, this is quite possibly my favorite pair of Jordans ever but I'd pass so quick if they came out with those flat panels & be done with Jordans for good. I'm already at the breaking point as it is.

I'm sure they'd end up in your sig for sale though...

Not that it really matters...but I'm assuming you're referring to me and you'd be completely wrong. Don't assume %%@@ you don't know about, please. I'll save the effort of putting some long post about how I either try to help people get their pairs for whatever costs I incur or help my friends needing to sell shoes & just tell you that your thought is off base.And ftr: if I remembered how to change my sig from my phone all of that would be changed because each of those have been dealt with. I'm too lazy personally to go through reselling, not enough in it for me.ANYWAY...for those that have tried them on do you feel the heel/forefoot zoom? I'm going back/forth on whether to even go through the effort of even checking these out come RD with all the craziness, because as much as I love this particular shoe they just aren't coming off as anything more than cardboard to me & I'd like some opinions before waiting in line.

My girls always talkin bout how we dont see each other no more, so imma wake her up at the but crack of dawn and get her to stand online with me. Spend some good quality time together
roll.gif

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

My girls always talkin bout how we dont see each other no more, so imma wake her up at the but crack of dawn and get her to stand online with me. Spend some good quality time together
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice pic Frenchblue...still passing though...I think. 
indifferent.gif

Got mine. And they are comfortable as hell. Gotta be the most comfortable pair of Js out in awhile.

Can't wait either for a fresh pair. Just looked at my 2004 pair and they're beat as hell, lol. Gonna double up on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom