AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad they did the tongue right on these, with the padding 
eek.gif

air-jordan-xii-playoffs-official-images-3.jpg

Compared to the flat !** tongue on these. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

0913001526-570x427.jpg

Originally Posted by ColdCity

^ dude do you really have fake xi's in your avy
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not a single damb given 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this dudes been called out on it multiple times but hasn't changed it yet, neither has that clown with the fake altitudes in his avy that was talking about camping a week for the olympic 6/7 pack 
roll.gif

Seriously, is every retro now going to be like an xi release? This ecconomy has pretty much effected every other aspect of life, but yet overpriced shoes are flying off the shelves at record paces. I don't get this at all

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by Kipthor

damn the 12s go hard. might have to get these. are the 12s comfy?

XI remember the 2004 retro being one of the most comfy shoes I've even worn! I hope these are the same!

French blues were like walking on a cloud.... The 12s retro take me back. Elementary school, everyone in class had a pair in one of the cw. I remember the cherries were predominantly rocked by females in my class. And I was so happy when my best friend got the navy ones cuz he always got them Sega buddies but his parents broke down and bought him a pair of them. He was ecstatic and I was just as happy. I had the bred, I put $50 of my own money towards after an art contest I won. And when I fractured my ankle real bad I had the doctor give me a red cast to match my J's at least lol. In hs, I had the French blues 2 week early. That was the first time I ever rocked my shoes out the store. I was 17 and snapping everybody neck in the mall. Everyone rushing me like, yo where you get those. I worked at FNL then and rocked them to work, but my mgr made me take em off cuz every customer was asking where I get em since they knew FNL wasn't selling em. Oh sweet memories.

French blue 12s are the last time i recall jb using real leather .

Wow Deadstockshoes was selling these for retail? Wish I'd been on the day they posted them. Well will keep looking online and will cop if under $200. If not guess I'll try the ndc, finishline, eastbay midnight release route.

Finally got the nerves to post on the site. I wanna say I love the site and everyone's opinions on here. I've been waiting for these since I trashed my 04's a few years back. The early pics made hesitant on em but the lastest pics make wanna try hard to get 2 pairs but the way things are goin, I'll be happy with one pair. Again much love to all the NT'ers, I love reading all the comments and ridiculousness 

Originally Posted by PedroCerrano

Finally got the nerves to post on the site. I wanna say I love the site and everyone's opinions on here. I've been waiting for these since I trashed my 04's a few years back. The early pics made hesitant on em but the lastest pics make wanna try hard to get 2 pairs but the way things are goin, I'll be happy with one pair. Again much love to all the NT'ers, I love reading all the comments and ridiculousness 

pimp.gif

1b126a51ce9dc6da33bfb6cb3ccea88b1fe6c047_r.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom