AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by simonphoenix28

Originally Posted by indianabound

Thanks for the pics.

Honestly I don't think $190 is bad considering release date is the 21st.

These will sell out and I believe in the days after the release prices will be around $230-250, any one agree?
Try $290-$320

Smh

1qr2qd.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I plan on getting the same size I've always bought, not going .5 down

This. Been getting the same size since my foot stopped growing 10 years ago. Not sure what this size obsession is in every thread.
QFT! 

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I plan on getting the same size I've always bought, not going .5 down

This. Been getting the same size since my foot stopped growing 10 years ago. Not sure what this size obsession is in every thread.

Been wearing the same size since 9th grade.  The only way to explain this, is if most of you are still in middle school? 
I know that your foot stops growing when you hit 18. 

^^^ Some shoes do fit bigger then others...Its just a preference...

SAME HERE.

ALWAYS GET A 10.5 NO MATTER WHAT IF IT FITS A BIT BIG OR SMALL. NO PROBLEMS SINCE I WAS 19.

BUT I DO HAVE AN OCD ABOUT SEEING THE SAME SIZE ON ALL THE SHOE BOXES IN MY CLOSET.

Thanks for the pics.

These will sell out and I believe in the days after the release prices will be around $230-250, any one agree?
Try $290-$320

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.

PRICES CAN BE WHATEVER THEY LIKE. DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE SELLING AT THAT PRICE. 

EDIT: STILL NO OFFICIAL THREAD
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Originally Posted by David328ci

When these came out in '04 they sat on the shelves for a long time.  I wonder how they will sell now.

No they didn't sit.. They sold out that same day
These definitely did not sit in Miami. I also don't think the 2006 Military Blues lasted past release weekend, but I may be wrong.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Thanks for the pics.

Try $290-$320

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.

PRICES CAN BE WHATEVER THEY LIKE. DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE SELLING AT THAT PRICE. 

EDIT: STILL NO OFFICIAL THREAD
nerd.gif
Exactly, not sayin they'll get it, but they'll try that ridiculous $@$ for a good long while after release...

We are having some friends over Fri night...going to have to take a break at 9pm and get all of them to dial Eastbay until one of us gets through.

Eastbay Rep,

What's the pair limit on these? Hoepfully 2.

Originally Posted by nimhet

We are having some friends over Fri night...going to have to take a break at 9pm and get all of them to dial Eastbay until one of us gets through.

Eastbay Rep,

Damn 3 hours early 
laugh.gif

i ain't mad at ya

WHY ARE WE TALKING BOUT RESELLERS AND SPECULATING WHAT PRICES ARE GONNA BE??? IF YOU DONT GET EM FRI NIGHT WAKE UP EARLY AND GO STAND INLINE. SIMPLE. I FEEL LIKE PPL ARE TRYING TO SEE WHAT OTHERS WILL FOR EM... dont get raped
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Eastbay Rep,

Damn 3 hours early 
laugh.gif

i ain't mad at ya
West Coast?

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Eastbay Rep,

Damn 3 hours early 
laugh.gif

i ain't mad at ya
West Coast?
Yeah I think so cos I'll be online Friday at 9pm too (LA). To the pair limit question. Not sure what EB is letting you get, but NDC is 2 pair limit

Eastbay Rep,

Damn 3 hours early 
laugh.gif

i ain't mad at ya
West Coast?

Makes sense didn't think about that 
laugh.gif

Any store updates for Willobrook HOH or Paramus Garden State Plaza? I'm going to take a trip over to these spots later today and see what info I can get. I know Willobrook has given out wristbands randomly a few days before each of the last few launches....

Man I'm not even going to try online cause I will fail again...i'll be 0 for 100,001...

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Originally Posted by David328ci

When these came out in '04 they sat on the shelves for a long time.  I wonder how they will sell now.

No they didn't sit.. They sold out that same day
These definitely did not sit in Miami. I also don't think the 2006 Military Blues lasted past release weekend, but I may be wrong.

Yea you're wrong. Those sat for over a month in '06 in many places in LA

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Damn 3 hours early 
laugh.gif

i ain't mad at ya
West Coast?
Yeah I think so cos I'll be online Friday at 9pm too (LA). To the pair limit question. Not sure what EB is letting you get, but NDC is 2 pair limit
yeah west coast...so if NDC is 2 pairs, I'm guessing Eastbay will be 2 pairs also.  6 phones dialing is better than 1....if it works this time, I might have to do a dinner party every time a big release comes out...
laugh.gif

Eastbay Rep,

Damn 3 hours early 
laugh.gif

i ain't mad at ya
The limit on them is two per customer.

EastbayRep Kristin

Okay so I stopped in my local FNL over here in western Massachusetts and the lady told me that they have about 5 pairs in each size.

So its not too bad.

She also said that I can try on a pair on RD.

So I'll know come Saturday whether to get an 11 (true size) or an 10.5

So amped, just 5 more days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom