AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The overall look of these is not too bad. I'm not a fan of those shiny lace loops though. But at least they didn't go the nubuck route on these. I'm wondering if the tongue length will be the same? Here are my pair to really see what I mean.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

to be honest. Shape of OG doesn't look as good and it feel bulky . Very bulky and restrictive compare to 04 and 09
in my opinion that whats makes them...how could you not love the look of these...

also its the leather that throws me off...to shiny remind me of 2011 cements

But its really just a person preferences...All i ever owned was og pairs..in 04 I passed because I didn't need them but the my house got broken into.

If i can get a pair for retail online I will def copp. still a good retro in my book compared to jb standards.

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

The overall look of these is not too bad. I'm not a fan of those shiny lace loops though. But at least they didn't go the nubuck route on these. I'm wondering if the tongue length will be the same? Here are my pair to really see what I mean.
wait are these 04???

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

mud4z4.jpg

2j0fv3s.jpg
How do you know if they're OG vs the 2004 retros?

Peep the shiny eyelets.  OG and '04 didn't have that. 

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

I'd be pissed if I got a pair with the tag on the back that crooked 
laugh.gif
I'm thinking that JB is making so much money right now that they are passing and selling C grade shoes for retail. Also am I the only that have notice that shoes don't restock in store like they use to.
nerd.gif

well something is def going on as far as variable quality for this shoe. guess we all gotta cross our fingers that our pair/pairs are good.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

I'd be pissed if I got a pair with the tag on the back that crooked 
laugh.gif
I'm thinking that JB is making so much money right now that they are passing and selling C grade shoes for retail. Also am I the only that have notice that shoes don't restock in store like they use to.
nerd.gif
Your right nothing good restocks in store anymore, they get that initial shipment once they are gone they are gone.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Random, but has that eastbay guy been around? I remember after the Concord release he said the servers were "fixed" and would be able to handle the Chicago X release and then it crashed again. I don't think I've seen him since, but I'm rarely on.
Yeah, we've been here all along, and you can always come to us with any questions.

EastbayRep - Ryan
lol

Eastbay's servers have actually been garbage since the release of the Last Shots. The day after they released, I was assured they were just "doing some maintenance", however each of the subsequent releases, their servers have not been able to handle the load. For such a big company, I'd think that being able to handle Friday night traffic for a shoe release should be no sweat. The sole reason (see what I did there?) I use Eastbay now is to avoid paying tax, and will only do so once I've already secured (at least) one other pair.

saw these today and they are absolutely beautiful. Confirmed cop x2. They looked nothing like the pictures I've seen.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'm starting to think that I'mgoing to buy the 04 that I've been eyeing on instead of these lol.

If I could find a pair for a reasonable price I'd bite.

When I get these I'll just have to gauge if the quality is up to par.  If they're not I'll hunt for a pair of 04's and move these if I have any success.

an old friend gotta job at footaction and lemme see these. wouldn't let me take any pics or try em on but i held em to the bottom of my foot and it looked like i there might be a little extra room. (i was wearing 9.5 chicago 10s) im gonna assume half size down like everyones been saying. told me they had 40 pairs and theyre "expecting" another delivery on thursday.... he didnt seem too sure tho.

I understand some people recommend going a half size down but wouldn't everyone foot shape and size be slightly variated from person to person? I don't see why everyone doesn't just go with their regular size. I think it's better to have a little room than it being too tight. Just my .02

gota hook up at a store i can't name don't wanna put my boy out there like that...

Where in Pittsburgh could I expect to stand in line for these and not hole in the wall places. They put limits on how many you can get?

These ARE NOT the shoes Michael Jordan wore. These are garbage. Buying recent retro's is like buying one of those Lamborghini kit cars. From a distance it looks like a Lambo, but it's still a Ford Taurus underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom