AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

The Twitter RSVP for Nike store NYC just went live at 8am. I sent my DM at 8:04...there were only 9 RT's at that point. I hope I get a confirmation!

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully you secured a pair! I didn't think they'd do it that early. Hopefully my Nike Town stores follow suit and use the same hashtag making for an easy copy pasta.

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

The Twitter RSVP for Nike store NYC just went live at 8am. I sent my DM at 8:04...there were only 9 RT's at that point. I hope I get a confirmation!

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully you secured a pair! I didn't think they'd do it that early. Hopefully my Nike Town stores follow suit and use the same hashtag making for an easy copy pasta.
What niketown you planning to tweet at? 

Originally Posted by dchilla8

If you sent a DM, how did you know that there were only 9 ppl who RSVP'd? Just wondering.... 
I have no idea. I merely said that at that point only 9 people had RT'ed. I figured the # of RT's is a pretty good estimation of how many eyes viewed the tweet. I'm just guessing, I could be way off. But I find it hard to believe that after 4-5 minutes at 8AM, this big of a store would be sold out. The actual store doesn't even open until 10AM! Lucky I was up...
EDIT: The RSVP is now closed at the NTNY. Took 1.5 hours. 
eek.gif
It still only has 28 retweets right now lol but i knew what you meant, Im just wondering how long they are gong to take to respond. I probably wont get a pair anyway tho since i saw it at 8 30 but if not i have 2 pairs from 04 (one dirty yellow, one new) im just hype beastin to  have a pair to kick around in this summer. Im more interested in the low top 11's

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I'm surprised I didn't see anything on SA with these either. They usually do a week early drop too. Unless I missed something. Nike must be crackin' that whip across the pond and in the states!

they arent gettin any retros until the black cement ivs or the blk/red xi

My order from basketmania was cancelled and my funds have not been returned. Not sure what is going on....I sent a followup email to the company after I completed my order, confirming my shipping address.....
EDIT: My payment was just refunded. Apparently they don't ship outside of Europe anymore.

Raj

didnt know that sorry fellas they WERE shipping to the us in feb i guess they changed thier policy...ill have to note that on my list....... i was just gonna post about shelflife having them up too so thats already 2 down 15 more to go.......

Good luck to everyone hoping to cop.
Any Pittsburghers in here, me and a few of my boys will be at the Monroeville finish line

saturday morning... shout NT and I'll know what it is 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I'm surprised I didn't see anything on SA with these either. They usually do a week early drop too. Unless I missed something. Nike must be crackin' that whip across the pond and in the states!

I called & asked about that. They said they weren't getting any more retros until December
That's strange 
eyes.gif
 Oh well...
Best of luck today everybody. Hope you all get your pairs!!

From what I heard, folks been here since 1am and the line is for wristbands, then come back saturday morning to pick up your kicks.

I can see friday, but a freakin thursday? You really dont have nothin to do for two days but to sit around for a overhyped pair of 12's? SMH at these new beasts.
EDIT: ahh wristbands, I thought those were given out on fri mornings, but that makes sense.

My local footlocker only got 18 pairs 
sick.gif

What were they thinking?

Champs only got 54 pairs. If I miss out on these because of poor preparation there will be hell to pay. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

^^^^

Like I said, not the average general release...sleep if you want to...

Exactly, some underestimating this release saying "easy copp". Maybe for some but not for most

^^^^

Since the concords, what release can you sleep on?  dudes campin for royal blue 11s and beastin on Military 4's....

wait what????

people are already lining up? what in the hell is going on? SMHx1000000000

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

^^^^

Since the concords, what release can you sleep on?  dudes campin for royal blue 11s and beastin on Military 4's....

Yeah, you're right...Concord debacle brought on a trend for 2012
Perfect storm...bad economy + people looking for a quick come up + hot retro + young thundercats + Brett Favre types coming out of retirement

Equals: borderline Concord situation

I'm going to have to work for this one but as you can see below, I always get my man eventually...doesnt matter if its Concords or Lebron Swingmans...
pimp.gif

Edit: and I have never camped a day in my life    

Where are all the people that said this would be an easy cop and they would sit for days????? Wonder if they are going to get them now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom