AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So twitter on my computer was not working.

What should i receive after i send a dm?

I am new to twitter btw.

Originally Posted by dchilla8

i hope a 5 second response was fast enough lol (NTLA)

lol nice avy, had me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

damn it toook me 47s, i had just turned around at my desk and froze for a sec

laugh.gif
 I'm scared cos first dm to them I forgot the "LA" part so I sent another one saying my bad heres the right one #AJ12LA. Hopefully it still goes through!!

NTLA just sent their tweet. #AJ12LA. Received the tweet on my phone before I saw it on my computer. Had to refresh to see the new tweet. They followed a minute later with another tweet. Good luck to all. Go get em!

Took me within a minute for NTLA. *Fingers crossed* Good luck to everyone else! If you strike out, then there's still hope with the Santa Monica spot.

so pissed nikeboston isnt doing this system i just tried one at niketownla for the fun of it and im in ma haha

I hope a 20 sec turnaround helped me with NikeLA 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRRON

so pissed nikeboston isnt doing this system i just tried one at niketownla for the fun of it and im in ma haha

You just screwed someone out of a pair, I hope you rot in hell 
laugh.gif

I DM'd within 1 minute of NikeSF's posting and haven't received any DMs back.
I am gonna be in the City this weekend so was hoping to get the Playoffs while I was there.

Hope it comes through.

Tell me this, cause I don't know twitter, but when I click on #AJ12LA, I see a bunch of replies....so are those tweets?  or DMs?

Originally Posted by smoove

Tell me this, cause I don't know twitter, but when I click on #AJ12LA, I see a bunch of replies....so are those tweets?  or DMs?
those are people who cannot follow directions lol.. they are tweets
roll.gif

If people are that dumb not to follow instructions, then they don't deserve to get a pair.  
laugh.gif

Those are tweets. And like said before in another state, those are the ones who don't know how to follow directions

Tweets u cant see dm's 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom