AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i called both finishline and footlocker and they both tell me they cant tell me how many of each size they have.....is this real life?

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

so i called both finishline and footlocker and they both tell me they cant tell me how many of each size they have.....is this real life?

Just as guess, you figure they'll have about 4-6 pairs of each size.
The FNL by me said they have 5 pairs each size, and 4 pairs of an 11.5

GET THERE EARLY!

grin.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Are you guys really stressing about these so much that you have to order off the Euro sites which comes out to more than NDC, Eastbay, etc.

I'll try my luck online at Midnight, if I don't get them no biggie. I didn't think there was too much hype surrounding these though..

ndc is 170.  Endclothing was 169.  the euro sites are the same price and it relieves the stress of the midnight crash

I'll just get threw on FNL, haven't missed out with them since I figured out how to checkout before 12:00 
wink.gif

You must be a fan of the pullout method if your definition of dependable is FNL

The stores in my area always tell me the same thing...but what's odd is i called today to ask how many size 8's they had and the dude told me 5 pair thats odd i didnt think stores got more than 2 pair in each size 

Theres about 30 people at HOH King of prussia and they have around 100 pairs

If you in philly get down here now and you should get your size

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

GET THERE EARLY!

grin.gif

It's all about how you ask the question... Don't ask a direct question like " how many pairs do you have"? Most likely they will give it away if you ask an indirect question...

I'm ready! Good luck to everyone trying to cop A PAIR!

I was on the fence about these due to i just dropped major loop on my upcoming summer trip and wedding anniversary in Nov but i remember as a kid i was crushed when i wasnt able to get them cause i had just got the red/white pair now im all in *+** it.... just trying to find out what size to get my normal 8 or a 7.5 i planned on wearing these in the summer and i cant keep wearing 2 and 3 pairs of socks with my kicks especially 80+ degrees out... my feet gonna be funky as F U C K 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

So basically you're selling them for $204.
Thats damn near a full tank unless you driving a semi

thats a lil over a 1/4 tank for me ..... what you whip that 30 is almost full
laugh.gif
 2006 honda accord coupe takes about 45 maybe 50 to fill her up when she is on Empty

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by three6mafia

$30?? a full tank of gas??? your crazy, cost me $60 at $3.69/gallon and i drive a v6

$3.69?!?! I'm paying $4.15

live in michigan. paid like $64 and some change to fill up my g6.
happy.gif

was over $4 couple weeks ago. gas prices be all over the place.

Thats damn near a full tank unless you driving a semi

laugh.gif
 2006 honda accord coupe takes about 45 maybe 50 to fill her up when she is on Empty
exactly i drive a 96' Audi A6 ... oh & it takes premium only so i need damn near 80 for a full tank

laugh.gif
exactly i drive a 96' Audi A6 ... oh & it takes premium only so i need damn near 80 for a full tank
30t6p3b.gif
Thats crazy I don't see how you do it.
Gas was 4.01 last week and now its 3.75, they fluctuate the prices on purpose just to get a kick out of it
30t6p3b.gif

Theres about 30 people at HOH King of prussia and they have around 100 pairs

If you in philly get down here now and you should get your size

Me and my bro on our way up there now. We're real cool with the lightskin bul there & he looking out. Plus my bro works at FL up Cheltenham so I'm getting my second pair from there. If bul up KOP can't look out for the cookout then I'll holla at my lil buddy up 69th street FL

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

GET THERE EARLY!

grin.gif

It's all about how you ask the question... Don't ask a direct question like " how many pairs do you have"? Most likely they will give it away if you ask an indirect question...

I'm ready! Good luck to everyone trying to cop A PAIR!

Exactly.
Ask them like "Do you have a lot of pairs?" "Or do you have many half sizes?"

Originally Posted by three6mafia

retail is 160.
smh at this 170 talk.
free shipping from ndc too.
Where do you live that you have no sales tax? These are a minimum $170 cop, $175 in a lot of places, even without shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom