AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by illphillip

What does the supply have to do with their servers crashing? LOL, this argument makes no sense in the context of this current situation. And usually they DO have pretty large quantities nationwide.
You can't be that stupid.......
Excuse me? You obviously aren't even smart enough to know the difference between supply and demand. The demand is high causing their servers to be hit hard, but they could increase the supply of shoes and the demand would STILL be there. Give me a break. Doesn't change anything with regards to how pathetic their servers are.
Reading comprehension.

You're talking to a guy that already got a pair a week ago from the store up the block.

This isn't about internet servers keyboard cowboy. This is about the entire process. People wouldn't be FLOODING websites or "camping out" if they knew there was enough supply to get these with relative ease.

Even if they had to wait a week or 2 for consistent restocks.

You can't be........but you really are.

Well my mind is blown.
Had everything ready to go on Nike and it locked up. Eastbay cart said over an hour. Thought it was game over for me. Then I refreshed an old eastbay tab I had up and BAM I was at the checkout. 12.5's in the bag.

First time getting through on eastbay since the Black cements last year. Pretty pumped to finally use my gold club free shipping 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

I got them in my cart on 2 sites, but can't check out..

I'm in the same situation. NDC & FNL. I actually got a paypal confirmation email from FNL. I'm about to quit & call it a night.

How's FNL looking other than their website with the

"Unfortunately, so are a lot of other sneakerheads!
No need to refresh your browser...as soon as we have a spot for you, this page will automatically send you to your destination...so sit tight and happy shopping!"

"No orders are going through while the servers are being restarted. We appreciate your patience and will update you shortly." - Nikestore via twitter. HA, ridiculous

NDC is shut down everywhere. I was in the middle of a damn id session when you clowns came and messed up my master piece.

And it would STILL take hours to get any of it cause their server infrastructure SUCKS

Did I say anything about internet orders? No.

This is about the entire process. From online to instore.

Do you want to rethink your stance now?
Not at all, because the supply would meet demand if it wasn't being diverted to resellers jacking up the prices trying to make a few bucks off of Jordans. It's not as if they sell out and then people can't find any to buy, indicating there isn't enough supply. There's PLENTY of supply. Check NT tomorrow and you'll see all these extra pairs for sale. Check ebay, same thing. The supply is there. Why would Nike make more?
You clearly haven't experienced these releases over and over again.

Cats are STILL just now picking up their Cement IV's from resellers.

At a more reasonable rate because over time the value decreases.

But why would they need to buy from resellers if the supply was there. Resellers wouldn't exist if the supply was there.

I'm not even going to go back and forth with you because if you can't see the reality in front of your face, nothing I say will help you.

You can't be that stupid.......
Excuse me? You obviously aren't even smart enough to know the difference between supply and demand. The demand is high causing their servers to be hit hard, but they could increase the supply of shoes and the demand would STILL be there. Give me a break. Doesn't change anything with regards to how pathetic their servers are.
Reading comprehension.

You're talking to a guy that already got a pair a week ago from the store up the block.

This isn't about internet servers keyboard cowboy. This is about the entire process. People wouldn't be FLOODING websites or "camping out" if they knew there was enough supply to get these with relative ease.

Even if they had to wait a week or 2 for consistent restocks.

You can't be........but you really are.
Obviously you're the moron if you think making more shoes would change the current resale/secondary market flood. You don't get it at all. Sure, you overinflate your production for a long enough period of time and shoes don't actually sell out and you're left with extra stock, then yes, the resellers will start to take it on the chin. But to get to that point Nike would have to endure a LOT of extra costs and I'm not even sure they know what that number would be.

Eastbay tweeted : If your est checkout time is more than an hour, your sz will probable be sold out.. EEK lol.. dang I was all logged in and ready to go at midnight.. might have to venture out to the mall tomorrow early..

finally placed my order on FNL through my phone, they don't have free shipping though?

Hopefully it goes through, good luck and hope everybody can get their pairs
pimp.gif

Damn sounds like no one had luck with NDC

Kop HOH was a success walked out with my 10.5 at 1205

Today was a good day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Right when it finally lets me checkout they tweet no orders going thru.....
I was finally getting somewhere and it got shut down 
laugh.gif

anyone else getting an error on NDC having to do with too many pairs in cart? (limit 2) and i'm only trying to get 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom