AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never remember it being this hard to get shoes at midnight. i went from a mean 20/20 streak over the past few years to this "lucky if i get a pair" %%#**%%$.

Originally Posted by radrztj85

Think I got time to go put in a quick gym sesh before this is figured out? Man I'm too old for this
My man you got enough time to complete 2 triathlons

Finishline screen loads up but when I click on the front banner, it starts doing the 30 sec load
indifferent.gif

damn...nike probably will get it together around 4-5am like the IVs....faaak it! I give up, wake up early tomorrow

Originally Posted by magneto621

haha u fools trying on NDC...eastbay and FNL i got through both times on those sites....NDC is dead

you are pretty lucky then...I usually have this down and have yet to get through on NDC. Congrats

Originally Posted by BigWorm

Got my confirmation email from PayPal for my order, but still none from FinishLine. I'm thinking I'm SCREWED!!!

Looks like I get to pull an all nighter and hit the mall. Thanks for nothing FinishLine :smfh:

Same here, got my confirmation from Paypal but nothing from Eastbay yet.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

i never remember it being this hard to get shoes at midnight. i went from a mean 20/20 streak over the past few years to this "lucky if i get a pair" %%#**%%$.

I agree... I have struck out all this year... sucks

All this demand and not enough supply.

This is just stupid business on their part.

How many people need to get jacked, or even worse DIE for JB to just increase the supply?

It ain't like they won't eventually sell out, no matter how many they make.

No entiendo.

Its crazy....it messes me up cuz now I have 2 pairs in my cart on NDC...and can't cancel one...but can't check out...MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

This is online %%@@ is crap shoot... Like trying to get a girl pregnant... Millions of sperms and only 1 succeeds!

1 hour in + constantly refreshing + blurry eyes = ultimate pisstivity and stupidity.... "I fell victim"!

Originally Posted by illphillip

All this demand and not enough supply.

This is just stupid business on their part.

How many people need to get jacked, or even worse DIE for JB to just increase the supply?

It ain't like they won't eventually sell out, no matter how many they make.

No entiendo.
What does the supply have to do with their servers crashing? LOL, this argument makes no sense in the context of this current situation. And usually they DO have pretty large quantities nationwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom