AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im done trying...See y'all in line tomorrow.
EDIT: NDC came through in the clutch!!! Subsequently, I looked at the mirror and noticed that all my hair has turned grey.

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Got through at Finishline in a size 13, but for some reason I had to pay $8 shipping...anyone know what that's about?

can't be serious.. first time ordering anything online bro?
I got free shipping when I ordered my Dave Whites from them a month or so ago...so I wasn't sure why I'd be charged shipping this time around.

Just got a pair from Finishline
pimp.gif
gonna keep trying on NDC though since FNL likes to cancel orders

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by trappedintime

And what's your point? I'm getting rid of a pair of shoes, you're doing the same in your sig. What a hypocrite.
Not a single shoe in sig came out in the last year or 2 with the exception of one. They are from my personal stash and most are doubles. Most were worn already. Check the link.

Try again.

So by pragmatic you mean defeatist?

You can have that.
Rallying against Nike to make more shoes isn't going to do a damn thing. Won't happen (not to mention they ARE making more shoes they they were a few years ago) and quite frankly, as I pointed out, won't make a difference for probably a year or longer. Makes no sense for them to risk losing money when they have a sure thing right now.
And I'm a reseller because I'm getting rid of a pair of shoes I bought earlier in the year? That's a good one! I didn't know there was some nobility in only selling old shoes on here. Thanks for the heads up brah!

This is going to be every release now since Nike stopped in store midnight releases.

They better add some bandwidth.

if i can grab TWO pair of concords THEE hottest jordan ever release...the holy grail of shoes

and i can't grab ONE pair of 12's

then something is wrong

something is way fking wrong

Welp I think I'm just gonna call it a night. NDC messed up this release again. I don't get how their servers always crash.

I actually got the processing order part on the FNL Mobile and it decided to s*** all over my face by saying "oops" C'mon I've spent enough money to keep operators in the US!!!

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

for those of you that got thru on NDC, did any of yall use paypal?

I highly recommend using paypal if you want to guarantee they sell out before you complete your checkout.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

straight took the item out my cart !#$

roll.gif
roll.gif

Honestly, I don't blame you.
no he means that the item dissapeared out of his cart while trying to check out
which is what just F**KING HAPPENED TO ME ##* COME ON

Try finishline. Been on hold with 800-Nike for 90 minutes. Just ordered thru FNL in 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by illphillip

And what's your point? I'm getting rid of a pair of shoes, you're doing the same in your sig. What a hypocrite.
Not a single shoe in sig came out in the last year or 2 with the exception of one. They are from my personal stash and most are doubles. Most were worn already. Check the link.

Try again.

So by pragmatic you mean defeatist?

You can have that.
Rallying against Nike to make more shoes isn't going to do a damn thing. Won't happen (not to mention they ARE making more shoes they they were a few years ago) and quite frankly, as I pointed out, won't make a difference for probably a year or longer. Makes no sense for them to risk losing money when they have a sure thing right now.
You think Nike would LOSE money in any of this even if they produced more? What planet are you on? Are you that oblivious to their profit margin on these as it is?

It wouldn't decrease with an additional run or 2.

So by pragmatic, you did mean defeatist with your "isn't going to do a damn thing".

I got you. You just take it and don't speak on it.

You can have that.

You have J's for sale/trade in your sig and you're arguing with me about Nike making more J's when that could make everyone in this thread's life easier?

OK

Originally Posted by hommert

if i can grab TWO pair of concords THEE hottest jordan ever release...the holy grail of shoes

and i can't grab ONE pair of 12's

then something is wrong

something is way fking wrong
NOpe kids are over hyping them this days... The more resellers jacked up the price on J's, the more people will be going online or camping out to try to buy this for retail. It's the name of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom