pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Richards is up. Good luck boys. Got my 2 pairs on lock
pimp.gif

http://www.dickssportingg...x.jsp?productId=12860454

holy crap thank you, Sneakerfan1
pimp.gif
No doubt homie, glad to help NTers out (even if a few lurkers get helped in the process).

Woke back up about 10 minutes ago and hopped up to check it after that fiasco at midnight.  Now I can rest easy.  Good thing I remembered their time.  Looked at my phone for the alarm I set...I feel asleep before I hit confirm
roll.gif

Mental clock FTW!

Richards soldout already, should of pulled the trigger and cancelled nbastores. Gosh my indecisiveness. Either way i'm glad people are getting their pairs.

Originally Posted by kjlee85

I was only up to wait for NBA store but since i got my pairs I am excited and now can't sleep...

You and me both. I had to cruise the city bumping the Isley Bros. on Pandora just to chill me out. Now I'm just spectating. I love nt and how members help one another by posting different links. That's what's up.

Happy that some were able to get their pairs with that link.

Keep a lookout for a few more of the overseas sites. There's one in particular that hasn't dropped theirs yet.

Originally Posted by HTXMade

anyone receive error processing email on nbastore order?

Nope, what did it say? I hope I dont get one, I've never had any issues with them yet.

Nope, what did it say? I hope I dont get one, I've never had any issues with them yet.
saying somehow paypal didn't give them authorization...idk whats up with that

saying somehow paypal didn't give them authorization...idk whats up with that
Interesting, hope you can call in to resolve that issue tomorrow.  Or maybe keep a watch to see if your pair pops back up on nba store to rebuy.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

I just finished beating scrubs on nba2k12 with the bobcats and was finna head out to the mall, but luckly that dude posted the link just in time and I placed my order. thank you so much, after this long boring week, you made my week, thank you so much man. I'm heading to bed. Good night folks

np lol

Keep a lookout for a few more of the overseas sites. There's one in particular that hasn't dropped theirs yet.

crookedtounges.com ?

I actually am not sure where they charge tax, but not in California. I have shoprunner so I use that for free 2 day shipping. I also got 20% off because anytime you return something to NBA store you get 20% off lol. I returned the red/white 14s cause they were terrible quality.

Damn that 20% off would've been nice....But my total was $159.99 so I ain't really mad. And yeah that shop runner is the truth. I done used it so much in the last month that I got my free year already lol. Good looks on the link too homie.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

crookedtounges.com ?

Urban Industry and also Size

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

I actually am not sure where they charge tax, but not in California. I have shoprunner so I use that for free 2 day shipping. I also got 20% off because anytime you return something to NBA store you get 20% off lol. I returned the red/white 14s cause they were terrible quality.

Damn that 20% off would've been nice....But my total was $159.99 so I ain't really mad. And yeah that shop runner is the truth. I done used it so much in the last month that I got my free year already lol. Good looks on the link too homie.
No problem.  That's what this forums are for.  People have helped me with links in the past, so I am just returning the favor to NT.

Please don't post anymore straight up links either put the initials of the website or PM's are the best way. Too many LURKERS who are RE-Sellers on NT now a days. I only need 1 pair in a size 11 and it was the first time in a long time that I struck out on NDC last night. For some reason Google Chrome kept giving me a "SSE2" problem anyone else got that? Never had it before but researched it and its due to the recent version update?

crookedtounges.com ?

^^^ thats what this site is about. not cryptic msgs like one site in particular. give it up if u kno where to get it. Were all lurkers if u wanna get technical. this forum is about help. cant b selective on who gets it. pointless to say u kno a spot especially for a release like this and not give an nter a chance to grab.

do u think lurkers dont know the sites better then most? hiding links is plain ******ed... u will not stop resellers period

Originally Posted by tone ALLCReW

do u think lurkers dont know the sites better then most? hiding links is plain ******ed... u will not stop resellers period

THIS

crookedtounges.com ?

^^^ thats what this site is about. not cryptic msgs like one site in particular. give it up if u kno where to get it. Were all lurkers if u wanna get technical. this forum is about help. cant b selective on who gets it. pointless to say u kno a spot especially for a release like this and not give an nter a chance to grab.

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom