AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
all right I'll change my stance. i'll just be quicker on clicking on the links then LOL. Its still a shame that people who only want at least one pair get sold out on. I can understand 2 pairs but more than that we know those people trying to resell just to make a quick $60 over retail+tax and that's not even much. RESELLERS NEED TO GET A LIFE and REAL JOBS.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Originally Posted by caleb4god

crookedtounges.com ?

Urban Industry and also Size

^^^ thats what this site is about. not cryptic msgs like one site in particular. give it up if u kno where to get it. Were all lurkers if u wanna get technical. this forum is about help. cant b selective on who gets it. pointless to say u kno a spot especially for a release like this and not give an nter a chance to grab.
Yeah it's not like I didn't just give a link a page ago or anything.
indifferent.gif

CT was the site I was referring to, but it's a crapshoot with them as their servers suck.  If I saw them go live while I was at the PC I would've dropped the link.

bought to head into the city and grab mine from NTNY but i have a damn flat tire and my spare is flat also. like for real? i hope this tire shop open up at 7 30 so i can be there by 9 am

Originally Posted by deucesole22

all right I'll change my stance. i'll just be quicker on clicking on the links then LOL. Its still a shame that people who only want at least one pair get sold out on. I can understand 2 pairs but more than that we know those people trying to resell just to make a quick $60 over retail+tax and that's not even much. RESELLERS NEED TO GET A LIFE and REAL JOBS.

also well said. welcome to NT. :smile:

the problem isnt the resellers... its the people willing to spend the $ 
if people didnt overvspend resellers wouldnt bother...

CT isnt live yet either...Would've been sleeping if my "connect" didnt and i quote "not really flop" on me. Thats the bullsheeit.

damn i closed my eyes and laid down while they were resetting the servers and i fell asleep and just woke up

Missed out!

Will probably hit the mall or something

I remember from past big and overly hyped releases that ordering from overseas accounts causes people to get CUSTOMS CHARGES. Anyone confirm on this?

I remember form past releases that ordering from overseas accounts causes people to get CUSTOMS CHARGES. Anyone confirm on this?

my tech grey 4s from offspring didnt get a customs charge but i remember hearing about that too

I remember form past releases that ordering from overseas accounts causes people to get CUSTOMS CHARGES. Anyone confirm on this?

i think the value has to be declared at 250 or over for that

Sometimes it's about luck, but if you place an order for multiple pairs from one site then you're more likely to be hit due to the declared value on the package.  These sites are typically my Plan C.

I still think... In my ten plus years on nt... Future d hughes is the most pretentious and crappy poster ever.

Volume doesnt equate to prominence or likeability. I may be inebriated... But im tiredof seeing his face. Does he have A gf or non maginary frends.?

Go eat some cereal n join a mouse club.

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

I still think... In my ten plus years on nt... Future d hughes is the most pretentious and crappy poster ever.

Volume doesnt equate to prominence or likeability. I may be inebriated... But im tiredof seeing his face. Does he have A gf or non maginary frends.?

Go eat some cereal n join a mouse club.

Where the hell did that come from lol

Thanks guys just wanted to know just in case I get lucky on ordering from overseas as my back up. Its 330am here in the Bay Area CA and I'll probably try to hit up my local malls around 530-6am.

Just got to my local mall there's a good 30 people in front of me with 3 stores. I hope I'm good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom