AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

I still think... In my ten plus years on nt... Future d hughes is the most pretentious and crappy poster ever.

Volume doesnt equate to prominence or likeability. I may be inebriated... But im tiredof seeing his face. Does he have A gf or non maginary frends.?

Go eat some cereal n join a mouse club.

huh lol

Just got to FNL and the line is a about 20 or so deep, and store doesn't open for another at least 2 hours.

I should be good though.

Btw, y'all should see this line!

30t6p3b.gif

Was able to order 7 pairs, all confirmed by email. Although, 2 are likely be cancelled. This was easier than the Concords. #LEGEAUX

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Was able to order 7 pairs, all confirmed by email. Although, 2 are likely be cancelled. This was easier than the Concords. #LEGEAUX
good thing u got 7..... you sir are the problem these days...

Did you think it was going to be harder than the cords? LoL!

Originally Posted by tone ALLCReW

They were not all my size, but I guess you mad.

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'm a 7 will a 7.5 be too big for me?

From personal experience...I find XII's to run a bit big, I go a half-size down to an 11 from my normal 11.5...It's been that way for me in the 2004 retro and the 2009 retro.

They were not all my size, but I guess you mad.

mad? not quite... We already knew they werent all YOUR size... i love how people think their cool for ruining chances for others. get a life and a real job

ebay seller wc.video has a pair of size 12s for 189.99 free shipping on eBay and boys sizes 4-6.5. I was praying he had my size but he's out. good luck to one of you guys.

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

ebay seller wc.video has a pair of size 12s for 189.99 free shipping on eBay and boys sizes 4-6.5. I was praying he had my size but he's out. good luck to one of you guys.

i saw those earlier his price seems to be going up cause they were 999 not they are 9999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom