AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

The next few releases are gonna be just like this or worse because of the attention the media gave on the concords. So now everybody think they could be a part of the resellers game. It was people outside stores reselling for 250 or more for these. So to be honest this is only the beginning of the madness!!!!!

I think it'll only get to this level for truly hot releases...like I passed on the Chi Xs and Royal Blue trash...The military IVs will be the next banannas release

Glover!! Whats good man? Did u scoop up a pair of these?
what up...how's the release in New Mexico?
I have 2 iffy confirmations on Finishline and just copped from this German site a few minutes ago.  About to go to the mall with my 3 year old son and pick some up for him.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Wow, you paid thru $277 from that site in Germany.
Just went to check pay pal and email confirmation...$203.28..shipped via UPS

Make sure you don't get an extra paypal charge for the UPS shipping.
Really...didnt even see anything for that...just asked how fast I wanted...This is the price breakdown they had on the site...
Sneakers   149.95 € 
197.81 US$ 122.77 £ (incl. VAT)

Prices incl. VAT
plus shipping costs

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

I still think... In my ten plus years on nt... Future d hughes is the most pretentious and crappy poster ever.

Volume doesnt equate to prominence or likeability. I may be inebriated... But im tiredof seeing his face. Does he have A gf or non maginary frends.?

Go eat some cereal n join a mouse club.

Wow really bro?! Bash much?!
And btw, yes I have a girlfriend and a job.

Sorry my presence has caused you so much discomfort.

laugh.gif
@ imaginary friends though.

30t6p3b.gif

Not sure why dudes constantly go at you. I don't find you annoying at all. You're the little homey.

It's a lot worse on this board

Nike.com worked again for me last night and I had a 20% off code from an order they messed up on for me a long time ago. $128 total for mine, got a 2nd pair for my brother for the same price. Now reading this I sure am happy I wasn't around all the chaos today.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Got thru last night for a pair so I'm good.

I woke up to read some posts about about the madness.
Clearly, the yound dudes cutting in lines and showing disrespect is ruining it for a lot of people.

The hassle factor to spend your money is at a all time high.

Two long time collectors I know are throwing in the towel, just can't hack the madness to buy the new releases.

It's a pain to go through this for anyone who is a longtime collector and who knows how it used to be.

Now you have to jump thru hoops, because of hypebeast and resellers who have no real love for sneakers. They're doing it because they can make a quick buck, or because it's the in thing right now.

That concord release changed everything. I've been saying since then that the chaos was one big commercial for JB.
One thing I do appreciate about the concord release is that it opened my eyes to overseas sites.  I've long given up going stand in line for shoes so having knowledge of less popular legit sites is a plus.  Ordering the evening before the US release and waiting for them to arrive via mail is now my go to move. 

I was pissed about missing out but when I saw them in person, not so much. Congrats to those who copped.

Glover!! Whats good man? Did u scoop up a pair of these?what up...how's the release in New Mexico?
I have 2 iffy confirmations on Finishline and just copped from this German site a few minutes ago.  About to go to the mall with my 3 year old son and pick some up for him.

Im still in the bed man(0752 here) im guessin it should be a pretty chill release, just tryin to decide if I really wanna drop this $173 for them

Originally Posted by rillo561

I was pissed about missing out but when I saw them in person, not so much. Congrats to those who copped.

That's usually what people who missed out say. I can't imagine they look different than the photos. Thanks, though. I'll be happy when I get mines.

Make sure you don't get an extra paypal charge for the UPS shipping.
Really...didnt even see anything for that...just asked how fast I wanted...This is the price breakdown they had on the site...
Sneakers   149.95 € 
197.81 US$ 122.77 £ (incl. VAT)

Prices incl. VAT
plus shipping costs

If you got it great for you! When I tried earlier it came up to 209.85 Euro = $284.48 US so I passed.

Hopefully you didn't accidently order a kid's size. 

Originally Posted by leirlic

That's usually what people who missed out say. I can't imagine they look different than the photos. Thanks, though. I'll be happy when I get mines.

Meh, they look like the first leaked pics....flat leather on the rising sun part, enjoy homie. No salt here what so ever.

Originally Posted by leirlic

Meh, they look like the first leaked pics....flat leather on the rising sun part, enjoy homie. No salt here what so ever.
i'll enjoy them alright, in some jeans. have you seen them on feet yet? looks so good it makes me blush bruh.

I went to 2 malls earlier today to get ONE...just ONE...#!%+@#* pair of 12's. Both of these malls were just a year ago, extremely easy to pick up your size and stroll out. I go to this low-key mall...see two 16 year old white girls in line..two old guys, and a demographic of teenage hypebeasts talking about resell value on Jordans as of late...
mad.gif

Then I go to my usual spot, and the new manager tells me they are all sold out!
indifferent.gif
Granted this is a FTL that normally opens up at 10am for Jordan releases. I said "All Sold Out!? Already!?"..His response: "Blame the Concord release man"....Just one size 11...one! Is that too much too ask!!?
mad.gif

Wow, you paid thru $277 from that site in Germany.

Make sure you don't get an extra paypal charge for the UPS shipping. I tried earlier and it was $284 and some change.
It cannot be $203. US

Checked email...said shipping free

Click, click, click, type, type, type, click, click ORDERED them online just now!!!!! Got my size 11 wooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Thank goodness for stuffs my sneaks!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

I still think... In my ten plus years on nt... Future d hughes is the most pretentious and crappy poster ever.

Volume doesnt equate to prominence or likeability. I may be inebriated... But im tiredof seeing his face. Does he have A gf or non maginary frends.?

Go eat some cereal n join a mouse club.

Wow really bro?! Bash much?!
And btw, yes I have a girlfriend and a job.

Sorry my presence has caused you so much discomfort.

laugh.gif
@ imaginary friends though.

30t6p3b.gif

Not sure why dudes constantly go at you. I don't find you annoying at all. You're the little homey.

It's a lot worse on this board

Damn bro! Y they beefin wit D Hughes?

Did they have a 9.5 available? & how did y'all know what time they were gonna be up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom