AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

I still think... In my ten plus years on nt... Future d hughes is the most pretentious and crappy poster ever.

Volume doesnt equate to prominence or likeability. I may be inebriated... But im tiredof seeing his face. Does he have A gf or non maginary frends.?

Go eat some cereal n join a mouse club.

laugh.gif
THIS!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"son gets no love"

Just left the mall and I am salt. Walked in finishline and they told me they were closed. Stood outside tge door for a min thinking I was first. A guy walked out and asked what size I needed. I replied 12 and he says they only have a 9. Seen someone walk out the store with a giant brown box. I bet it was an employee with a couple pairs. Smh

went a half size down... idk a lil snug around my inside heel thats my only complaint... thank goodness i have a size 11 on the way i might just wait and wear my true to size pair

copped my pair on NDC last night. had issues with the mobile site working on my iPad (when the servers went back up, it was the flash-enabled site so I couldn't properly check out). got lucky and got a size 11.5 for myself and a 13 for my cousin using my laptop. my other cousin struck out and had to try DTLR near Iverson Mall. supposedly 30 people were there when he got there at 6 this morning, so I tried the four shoe stores out near Eastover, all of which had lines 30 deep around 6:30. I've never seen it like this before, makes me hate that being into shoes is the new hotness.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Copped another pair from SNS and threw in some socks for my girl to get free shipping. $135 from across the pond, you can't beat that!! I used my Cement 4 code 
laugh.gif
Im super salty about that one cus i have the code too 
roll.gif
Awww my man. I thought you were gonna be golden with sns too. Where you on your way back from school or sleeping? On a positive note, the code doesn't expire for a lil so depending on what they drop next you like, you'll use it. But I can see how ur salty. $135 is a steal 
pimp.gif

Went to bed at like 4:30 cus i was watching the office and didnt bother getting up for size? cus i was too tired and woke up around 10 and went to go wash up and by the time i got out the bathroom it was gone 
laugh.gif
. Glad some of you got your pairs though.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

What resale looking like? First time I missed a release. Gonna have to pay it

Don't do it. Right now on eBay it's easily $250+.
Don't pay those prices. Just wait for another euro site.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

I still think... In my ten plus years on nt... Future d hughes is the most pretentious and crappy poster ever.

Volume doesnt equate to prominence or likeability. I may be inebriated... But im tiredof seeing his face. Does he have A gf or non maginary frends.?

Go eat some cereal n join a mouse club.

laugh.gif
THIS!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"son gets no love"

Check your messages bro. I just sent you a PM.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Got to ntny and they wouldn't let me get my reserve cuz I was 15 mins late and they started Immediately selling the leftovers. This some bull yo.

Bro, don't blame the store, blame yourself. You missed your time and the stores are very strict with this policy. Glad you got your size but keep that time slot in
in mind for the next time.

first of all they never specified how strict the policy was. One could only assume in 15 mins they could have just gave me a pair. Plus like o said a few pages ago I had a flat tire, nothing I could do about that.

bought two because i regret selling my OG's and the early 2000's pair.  doubled up for later down the road.  my wife doubled up for herself, and we ordered a pair for our oldest daughter online.  pretty chill campout at the scottsdale HoH.  we even had rotating security watching the line the whole time
laugh.gif

What a disaster NDC was last night, nonetheless I ended up getting my one pair and now its off to the mall to copp my son a pair and pick up another for my homie. S/O to Zapatohead408 for lookin out and good luck to everyone still looking!

Smh the state of the sneaker game is so crazy right now since myLast post I've sold my sz11 on Craigslist smh.

my pair is still fresh from 2004 but i love these shoes and just wanted a back up pair, had four laptops running couldn't check out on ndc to save my life, I remember buying these back in 2004 a week after the release from laurel mall, 22 years old and this is tiring me out, this just aint for me no more

Everyone that missed out just wait it out for a little prices will go down and even out.

What you can also do is pick up a pair of the Obsidian's and trade for these.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

people who post live links on here should be banned.

Ban yourself for making such an ignorant post.

Would you prefer that ridiculous secret PM crap from the Concords release?

If a few lurkers benefit from live links then fine, it comes with the territory.  As long as we're able to help a few NTers it's all good.

Crazy what this community has come, people love it when they benefit, but when it's time to show love back it's like blasphemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom