AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN!!! Thanks to BigWorldJust for sending me the invite so I can finally write on the board instead of just follow. I tried to let people know about the release at 3:45am on @#@%+ Sporting. Glad someone got the word out there.

For those who are in Charlotte...a good spot is FreshExclusive. Ah well. I got through on FNL and ordered 2 pair last night. But didnt trust it so I got up and went and picked a pair up from the actual FNL store. Pretty easy actually here in NOVA.

Added them on into my little collection that I have copped since moving to VA

So these were like Chi 10s, some people got hand tags others didn't. My pair had no tags.

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Cliffs.

-Got to my local footlocker at 730.  Opens at 930.  

-Only 2 other cars waiting, no one in line (raining a little).

-Sit in car until 855, two kids pull up and get in line first

-I get in line behind them

-# 3 in line

-At 930, manager comes out and says I got 15 tickets only to give out.

-They left first 3 people in first.  I get my pair

-While waiting outside, Shorty who went in with me sold me some DS concords for damm near retail!

57e3645b64a9f6491509ea72380e325869e1b13b_r.jpg
a9d3643f6522f38010a4e6e23bd93daa3b8ba97c_r.jpg

Wow nice work!  I think you're the real winner of today.  Good job on the XI's
how much you payed for the concords?
215$  Only problem.  They are a 1 size bigger than I wear

Originally Posted by penalize

niketown boston still has pretty much every size if anyone is still looking...

Called Niketown NYC, they said they're sold out. Can someone validate this?

Just got this from finishline..i did get a confirmation last night...waiting game to see if I get

Weak sauce. People over here started cutting lines. Ended up with a size 12 but I'ma size 9.5 Smh.

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Just left there at 11am. I was late for the rsvpcuz I caught a flat last night, and had to get in Line to buy the leftovers. when i got my size11 pair they only had two shipping crates full and 10 was the smallest size. I'm pretty sure they are sold out by now.

Sneaker.st has these up for $250. Now's your chance if you missed out. I mean, unless you want to wait and maybe prices will drop, but if you want them now you can cop them for $250. Beats eBay prices.

Sneaker.st has these up for $250. Now's your chance if you missed out. I mean, unless you want to wait and maybe prices will drop, but if you want them now you can cop them for $250. Beats eBay prices.

Picked out a good puffy ridged pair, im pleased. Even more pleased my mom n pop store had tax free day, so $160 out the door
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Just left there at 11am. I was late for the rsvpcuz I caught a flat last night, and had to get in Line to buy the leftovers. when i got my size11 pair they only had two shipping crates full and 10 was the smallest size. I'm pretty sure they are sold out by now.

boston now only has 11 and 11.5 left...only a couple pairs left...

What's the quality like? Is the leather cheap like as if it's pleather or does it feel the way the ms 6 leather was?

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Jordan 12 Playoff... Select sizes... $250 shipped. http://fb.me/1zPBt5IoS

damn no 9....
hopefully i can find someone in my area to trade this size 8 for a 9.

My homeboy went to africa for 2 weeks and i told him I would try to cop.

hopefully I can come through.

Got the last pair at the footaction i went to... size 12... need to trade for 11 or else buy insoles/double sock
30t6p3b.gif

I hate this is how things have become.... cats behind me talkin bout how they was jus gunna shake somebody down for there pair on the way out :/

Sigh... didnt even need to be buyin these but was up at 7 neway n said eff it. 250+ huh... might not eem try n trade
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix28

What's the quality like? Is the leather cheap like as if it's pleather or does it feel the way the ms 6 leather was?

Good, I can't complain. They are definitely a size bigger. But all in all I been waiting since the OG. Missed 04 release because I had a freaking test in college. Guess that test paid off because it got me a job to now satisfy my passion for kicks. Stay in school kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom