AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by just blaze

I should just find an OG or 04 pair. It's so easy to see the superior shape of the OG. It's rather jarring actually.

If you passed on the 2012's, probably would be better off.  I mean reseller prices are the same even more than og's and 04!  ridiculous.

I'd drop $250 for an 04 pair VNDS or $300 for an OG pair, but I won't be paying more than $200 for a pair of these. 12's are tanks, I wouldn't worry about the older pairs falling apart on me. It sucks, I had two pairs of taxis and a pair of Cherrys back in 96/97. I sold off all those recently but I was a size 9.5 then, and I'm an 11 now.

Yep, I figured this would happen, so I got some OG's no yellowing and barely worn.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

If you passed on the 2012's, probably would be better off.  I mean reseller prices are the same even more than og's and 04!  ridiculous.

I'd drop $250 for an 04 pair VNDS or $300 for an OG pair, but I won't be paying more than $200 for a pair of these. 12's are tanks, I wouldn't worry about the older pairs falling apart on me. It sucks, I had two pairs of taxis and a pair of Cherrys back in 96/97. I sold off all those recently but I was a size 9.5 then, and I'm an 11 now.

Yep, I figured this would happen, so I got some OG's no yellowing and barely worn.

How much did you drop on your OGs?

Originally Posted by leirlic

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by KMante

I hope you are joking, seriously 
indifferent.gif

Lol this doesn't make you a sneakerhead literally, but it's a common practice of sneakerheads. I done seem countless sneakerheads do it. No big deal if anything more funny than anything else. As stated just an antic a pretty funny antic.

what if someone licked it, tried it on, wasnt their size and sold/returned it and whoever got it, licked it too? then that person would be licking another mans licks

Literally started rollin when I read this.  
roll.gif

i paid 75 bucks for a used pair of OGs a few years ago and still wear them today, the quality is amazing and comfort feels like walking on clouds. amazing

Originally Posted by KMante

Lol swag'd out. Dope gif.... You're not a sneakerhead until you lick the bottom of your soles one time. That's officially when you become one with your shoe.
I hope you are joking, seriously 
indifferent.gif

Lol this doesn't make you a sneakerhead literally, but it's a common practice of sneakerheads. I done seem countless sneakerheads do it. No big deal if anything more funny than anything else. As stated just an antic a pretty funny antic.

So I guess "sneakerhead" is another word you can use to describe a lame?

I've always hated the term "sneakerhead". Especially since, for as many people that use the term, it doesn't always apply. I'd even say it doesn't apply more often than not.

also, thiss may be one of my favorite releases ever. On facebook theres so many hypebeasts calling other hypebeasts hypebeasts.

I paid $260

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

also, thiss may be one of my favorite releases ever. On facebook theres so many hypebeasts calling other hypebeasts hypebeasts.

roll.gif
wish I could be on the page to see it.

i dropped $350 for mine...brand new condition.  no yellowing

Some guy in my area has a pair of 04' brand new DS for $280. Only thing I can see is very sliiiiiiiiight yellowing on the silver jordan tab. other than that, shoes are pristine. Thinking about pulling the trigger. Originally he wanted $300. hmmm

Originally Posted by dimez81

i dropped $350 for mine...brand new condition.  no yellowing

lets say you get to the store and they run out of your size, but hey, there's a size 8 (which isn't your size) and you get it. now lets say you want to trade for a 9 but no one is willing to trade, so you sell it. would you consider yourself a reseller? because someone behind you in line could have been an 8, and if you were generous you would sell it for retail price or little over, but in that case you should have left it on the shelf for the next person to begin with, unless of course you got to trade them for your size. 

Just picked mine up. Only reason I paid for them is because my people had them on hold for me. This shoe is awful bruh. Quality is TRASH! One of the worst ever. $%* Jordan Brand

Got my 4 pairs wit NO problem this morning.... I've been waiting along time for these so I was coppin no matter wat but I do agree quality on these are HORRIBLE!!!

I paid $260
Hopefully I get shipment confirmation within the next few days from Richards.  If these feel like the kid's sizes do then I may just move my double and cop a pair of OGs or 04's.  It's so tough to find a decent pair in size 11.5 though.  Kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on a pair of VNDS 04's for $280.  There's just something about worn shoes that always psyches me out of copping.
laugh.gif

I'm glad I got mine and there wasn't any stress involved. Just have to wait for them to arrive.

This release reminded me why I'm in the Nike forum so much. I'm honestly thinking about selling my pair to get another pair of OGs or some other sneaker I want.

I should just find an OG or 04 pair. It's so easy to see the superior shape of the OG. It's rather jarring actually.

I purchased a DS pair of 04s sz 13 for $220 from someone on NT.  So yea if i was going to pay reseller price for these shoes, I might as well get a pair of 04s or even the OGs if the condition is good.

I went to the mall at 11am to buy a gs size and happily found they also had my mens size. I have one in the mail, and another in hand.

Originally Posted by doak

SOMEONE PULLED OUT A GUN FOR THESE WHERE I WAS LOL...HILARIOUS

woah woah woah. dude's are about that life for re-retros and 40 dollar profits now? This story I need to hear.  Also, this is why I like the other brand forum. Nobody's getting shot over some Adidas originals or New Balances.

Originally Posted by doak

SOMEONE PULLED OUT A GUN FOR THESE WHERE I WAS LOL...HILARIOUS

was wondering, so clicked your profile and read, West Palm Beach and thought, "no wonder" right away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom