AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SacTycoon

was able to copp two pairs today and this is my opinion. i read alot of people complain about the quality on these. i never complain about quality because it is what it is, if you dont like it dont buy the shoe. but the quality on these ARE GOOD in my opinion! they feel great compared to the white/red 12's that released 2 years ago. they are soft and not rock hard. these playoff 12's are special to me because these were my 1st pair of jordans ever and i still remember when my mom took me to florin mall to buy them when i was 6. i have a og pair i rocked a few times and i compared them to my 2012 pair and to my surprise jordan brand did a good job on these. on to the pics.

SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CELL PHONE PICS!
my 2012 pairs i picked up this morning

comparison pics 2012's on left OG'S on the right

og

Dang brag, f the kicks look like you're living plush. Props to you and ya nice crib.

this was the easiest release ver my local ftl reopened and got 120 pairs. i got online about 4 different times walked out with 6 pairs for the fam myself and friendfs. thats how releases should be

anyone else's nikestore account showing someone else's info under the billing address? My billing addy lists some dude Xaver something from Lomita, CA. All this hoopla occurred after they "restarted the servers." Wasn't even able to order a pair cause I had to re-enter all my info and the shoes sold out!

Originally Posted by just blaze

Thanks bro, Same here, one of my favorites too. The pic doesn't show it, but I've wore these like crazy. A little beat but I guess it being red mask that a little more. You could even see on the left toe area is scraped from the shifter on my bike. Don't know what I was thinking riding in em. lol

I did the same thing. But I used to ride in my 00 space jams all the time. The laces got frayed, but you can't tell. Alice's FTW!

Originally Posted by asilva23

they run too big . . .
the quality is bad . . .
this guy is a hypebeast . . .

+!#@!!!

this is wut it's about:

anybody got beef, hit with a pm!

AMEN!

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ I was thinking the same thing.
No real heat other than the most recent retro releases (white/red 14's, Concords, Stealth 10's).

I wore my BHM 3's.

pimp.gif
I always wear BEATERS to every Jordan release if I HAVE to camp out. Too much crap can happen, only kids and dudes trying to show off real bad wear there "heat" lol
^ agreed, I never understood these dudes wearing "HEAT" to wait in line for some shoes.
I agree. It's like a shoe fashion show.......for (mostly) dudes....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chusifer

anyone else's nikestore account showing someone else's info under the billing address? My billing addy lists some dude Xaver something from Lomita, CA. All this hoopla occurred after they "restarted the servers." Wasn't even able to order a pair cause I had to re-enter all my info and the shoes sold out!

did you perhaps put in the wrong payment info?

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

You guys are getting the whole wearing heats to buy kicks wrong. I didn't say that there was any kind of rules rockin "heats" to buy shoes. And with the topic of comfort. Do you guys not think J's are comfort. Like c'mon. What's the point of buying shoes if you ain't gonna rock em anywhere. That's stupid %!% f*ck to buy shoes and not wear them. And you would think going to buy J's you'd see other people bringing out their kicks. And no it's not no fashion show. I never leave my house not laced up in anything nice but that does not mean that I'm hating on anyone. Every one I see going to buy J's are bummy %!% f*ck. But yet I ain't no hater. Im not a person to brag about what I have either but for the hard work and money and time going to get these things imma make use of it. And the vans part. I own more pair of vans that I do J's so why would I hate. On the side note vans are not fckin comfortable. They'll hurt your heels the libger you have em on. You guys think you're so mature blasting on the newbies on this forum but you guys are probably the same one that talk smack to others that don't got what you got.

PrinceofDE - I'm tired of seeing post of you ragging on people about sh*t. Yeah I called you out cause you be the biggest hater on this forum. Who the hell uses Tyga as their avatar anyways. Yeah tyga tight but you obviously checking em out too much.

I tried to be as friendly as can be on this forum but enough is enough.
its corny because around here its 5, 6 am and dudes are REALLY trying hard to get dressed and stunt. when im half asleep im trying to put on slides

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

was able to copp two pairs today and this is my opinion. i read alot of people complain about the quality on these. i never complain about quality because it is what it is, if you dont like it dont buy the shoe. but the quality on these ARE GOOD in my opinion! they feel great compared to the white/red 12's that released 2 years ago. they are soft and not rock hard. these playoff 12's are special to me because these were my 1st pair of jordans ever and i still remember when my mom took me to florin mall to buy them when i was 6. i have a og pair i rocked a few times and i compared them to my 2012 pair and to my surprise jordan brand did a good job on these. on to the pics.

-pics removed for quoting purposes-
For only being 21 (maybe 22, if your birthday is in the first few months of the year), your house is pretty damn nice.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by just blaze

Thanks bro, Same here, one of my favorites too. The pic doesn't show it, but I've wore these like crazy. A little beat but I guess it being red mask that a little more. You could even see on the left toe area is scraped from the shifter on my bike. Don't know what I was thinking riding in em. lol

I did the same thing. But I used to ride in my 00 space jams all the time. The laces got frayed, but you can't tell. Alice's FTW!
oh damn, Alice's!! Haven't rode through there in a min!

Originally Posted by glove72

Wait so wearing other Js to a release is corny now? I didn't unds a pair or anything but yeah I wore my taxis to the mall today to pick up a pair of toddler playoffs and see how things went this morning. My playoffs were copped online. but I dont camp so maybe that's why.And nah I don't think people are trying to impress dudes...well maybe some are if they are changing shoes...but if I see someone wearing a nice joint there is a mutual respect kinda thing. Hell most people outside our world don't understand why we do what we do. So if I see a fellow sneaker head young or old then that's what's up...don't care if it's foams, Js, or lebrons. Judging and hating take too much time and energy.

I don't "camp" my damn self, but thanks to Nike, the Cements and Playoffs were unavailable online for me. So I had to go get them. No need to put on a "fresh" pair of kicks.. I just throw on my gym shoes head up there and get my shoes bruh. I see the like 16-21 y/os out there with the "heat" on tryin to look cool. But like I said you never know whats gonna happen so I always just play it safe (i.e. kicks running in pushing the line etc etc). No need to "brag" on my collection - it speaks for itself everyday.
laugh.gif
 Trying to look cool while camping. I'm just there to get some damn kicks Nike wouldn't let me get from the comfort of my own home.

I got my confirmation e-mail and order processing e-mail from Finishline. Is there still a chance that my order could get cancelled?

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I'm telling you bro. Every one was in $40 Vans trying to buy J's. I'm not hating on Vans or anything but I guess I was just expecting more. Oh well.

Honestly if i was to line up id probably show up in some vans or something comfortable. Not out there trying to impress anyone just trying to get my shoes.
I always wear something I know I can run in and fight in if needed. Never know these days. If things go south, I don't wanna be worrying about messing up my "heat"

Honestly, I'm treating my campouts like it's any other day if it comes to shoes. If I feel like wearing regular stuff, that's what I'm gonna do. If I feel like wearing heat, that's what I'm gonna do. It really depends on my mood. I've gone to campouts in heats and beaters just because it was what I felt like wearing at the time and I don't care if you judge me. My main concern is getting my shoes, not what you think of my outfit. The mall I work and camp out at (yes, my manager makes all the associates wait in line. It's about how the customers come first) has the line inside the mall directly outside the store, so no need to worry about rain or using the bathroom.

Things didn't go as well as planned at my mall over here in Houston. Got to the mall 30 minutes before all the stores opened and there were only a few people waiting for the shoes, not that many people about 17 at the most. I was already thinking "man this is going to be sweet, fast, and easy" the way new shoe releases should be. I wait and the 30 minutes pass, they finally open and some way somehow....all the men's sizes were sold out...IN ALL THE STORES in the mall. There was no midnight release that I was aware of and I was so ticked off I just left without asking for an explanation because ether way I was not going to get the shoes since they were all sold out....before any of the stores even opened. Now im stuck having to pay resell prices for them
30t6p3b.gif
These are my favorite 12's so I feel its worth it....I just hope the rest of the new releases don't end up this way.

I just wear whatever I would usually wear on a normal day. Most likely my Space Jams. 

No big deal.

Originally Posted by KMante

I just wear whatever I would usually wear on a normal day. Most likely my Space Jams. 

No big deal.
I dont know if im just tired but i had a hard time reading what you wrote 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom