AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I go on to ndc this morning because I missed out on getting them on release date. I had made it all the way to the checkout screen before getting that dreaded "order processing" page, anyway I refresh my browser and login to my account and to my surprise there is on size 13 still in my cart. I figured it was some sort of error, but I continue with the checkout to see how far it will let me go, and it let me complete the order! I will post the order sheet for proof in a min. does ndc  usually cancel orders or do I have a good chance of getting them?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

What are 04 flu games?

Really?:........ You should of aleast googled your question before asking it here. They are the black and red 12's that came out in 04.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Originally Posted by sickickz23

What are 04 flu games?

Really?:........ You should of aleast googled your question before asking it here. They are the black and red 12's that came out in 04.

Google would have probably directed him here.  C'mon, we can't be that elitist, not everybody knows, and also, they weren't really called "flu games" back when they retroed in 04

@dooonkk.... you were right, it was still in my cart and the order went through..... lol.... lets see what happens next

I dont know if I can handles another day of refreshing just to come up with nothing again like Friday.

Originally Posted by cdhy74

So I go on to ndc this morning because I missed out on getting them on release date. I had made it all the way to the checkout screen before getting that dreaded "order processing" page, anyway I refresh my browser and login to my account and to my surprise there is on size 13 still in my cart. I figured it was some sort of error, but I continue with the checkout to see how far it will let me go, and it let me complete the order! I will post the order sheet for proof in a min. does ndc  usually cancel orders or do I have a good chance of getting them?

Your order was placed successfully. Check your email for your order confirmation.

YOUR ORDER#:

ORDER DATE/TIME

04/22/2012 09:02 AM

SHIPPING

Ground: FREE
Arrives 2-9 Days

SHOPPING CART (1)
[h2] SHIPMENT - (1)[/h2]
130690_001_A

Air Jordan 12 Retro Men's Shoe

STYLE#: 130690-001

SIZE: 13

COLOR: Black/Varsity Red-White

QTY: 1 @ $160.00

$160.00

SUMMARY

SUBTOTAL

SHIPPING & HANDLING

TAX

$160.00

$0.00

$13.16

TOTAL

$173.16

TRACK YOUR ORDER ONLINE

Expecting a special delivery? Visit the Order Status page on NikeStore.com to find out when your shipment will arrive.

FREE RETURNS

We pay for return shipping. Merchandise can be returned for a refund or exchanged for any reason within 30 days.

[emoji]169[/emoji] NIKE, ONE BOWERMAN DRIVE, BEAVERTON OR, 97005 USA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Originally Posted by focused516

@dooonkk.... you were right, it was still in my cart and the order went through..... lol.... lets see what happens next

same here. didnt place the order but the 10.5 i left in my cart when i tried to check out friday was still there. coulda had em friday too but dont need 3 prs of these. i just like to see how difficult it is to cop certain releases online...

YOUR ORDER#:

ORDER DATE/TIME
04/22/2012 10:13 AM

SHIPPING

Ground: FREE
Arrives 2-9 Days

PAYMENT

PayPal

SHOPPING CART (1)
SHIPMENT - (1)

STYLE#: 130690-001
SIZE: 11
COLOR: Black/Varsity Red-White
QTY: 1 @ $160.00

$160.00

SUMMARY
SUBTOTAL
SHIPPING & HANDLING
TAX

$160.00
$0.00
$13.80

TOTAL
$173.80
PayPal
$173.80

Considering the amount of restocks they been having on certain shoes like the brons when they sell out so fast, there are many reasons why some pairs would show up in carts. Prob cancelations or mini-restocks. They are GRs after all!

Originally Posted by Dooonkk

Considering the amount of restocks they been having on certain shoes like the brons when they sell out so fast, there are many reasons why some pairs would show up in carts. Prob cancelations or mini-restocks. They are GRs after all!

Heres to hopin u guys gets ur prs from ndc. unless ur plannin on just flippin em in which case i hope the mailman steals them and then rapes u sideways

Style: 130690-001
Black/Varsity Red-White
Size: 9.5
1 @ $160.00

Subtotal: $160.00
Shipping & Handling: $8.00
Tax: $10.40
Promotion Savings: ($8.00)
TOTAL: $170.40
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $170.40

This would be great if my order goes threw as i came up empty handed on this release.... Glad i was still checking this thread to read other people stories....

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by jeetah

Anyone still looking snipes has sizes just got a 10/5 for $182.00 shipped just gotta deal with the German

Damn brah... I'm trying to checkout and I can't understand not a damn thing
30t6p3b.gif

Word, dealt with them to get 2 pairs of concords...a little google chrome translate button and just copped 2 more pair of playoffs for friends...good look
pimp.gif

For anyone interested, I called NDC and the lady told me they have 7, 12, 13 & 14 available. I need a 9.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

For anyone interested, I called NDC and the lady told me they have 7, 12, 13 & 14 available. I need a 9.

snipes.de still has a 8.5 for 182 shipped. i hear these run a half sz big. if u decide to go that route use google chrome cuz itll translate the pg for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom