AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by just blaze

T
Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Mine is the 27th too. My FNL and Eastbay should prob be here on thurs or friday too. Looking like a good week
pimp.gif
. Anyone know why a bunch of euro sites didnt throw these up?
Oops meant 7:05 
embarassed.gif

So that's two people now with shipping confirmations maybe doing there shipping confirms today and didn't get to mine yet but its weird I ordered that fast and early and didn't get one yet did you guys use the free ship code and is End known for canceling orders?

Got my shipment conf sat morning. Ordered @ 4:02 pst. I didnt get to use the free shipping code but emailed them shortly after about it. Of course they were unable to honor it after the order was placed.

I order 9 min earlier then you and 12 min earlier then solexsup but both of you guys got shipping confirmations I got diddly squat %$% is going on here End better not screw me over here scratching my dome right now trying to figure this one out my order still says processing on my account on the site do they screw you over on End?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by aphexacid

FutureDHughes wrote:

You're buying habits match your posts here at NT. You quote and post gifs, static pictures and fill topics with BS all day. And you keep resellers pockets full.

I really love this forum.
Nothing but a pack of people who judge others.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Say what you want to help make yourself sleep at night.

I sleep just fine. I stated the truth.
Now post another gif and get that almighty post count up.

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Yea I got one of my pairs through End and they shipped on Saturday, ordered around 7:15 eastern time

OK this getting me frustrated now everybody is getting there's shipped or shipping confirmation and I ordered way earlier then all you guys I can tell you they took my money so they better send my confirmation!

Originally Posted by aphexacid

FutureDHughes wrote:

You're buying habits match your posts here at NT. You quote and post gifs, static pictures and fill topics with BS all day. And you keep resellers pockets full.

I really love this forum.
Nothing but a pack of people who judge others.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Say what you want to help make yourself sleep at night.

680x680px-LL-7218967c_go-away-cactuar.gif

Got my shipping confirmation from NBA store today. Didn't know they shipped on Sundays.

Should be here on Monday or Tuesday thanks to the free 2-day shipping with shoprunner.

Now waiting to see what NDC does with my other order.

So thhankful for snipes right now good looks to whoever put the link up.. Seemed odd that I was able to cop a 42.5 which is a 9 I figure it's a very common size

Yea I got one of my pairs through End and they shipped on Saturday, ordered around 7:15 eastern time

OK this getting me frustrated now everybody is getting there's shipped or shipping confirmation and I ordered way earlier then all you guys I can tell you they took my money so they better send my confirmation!
I'm on the same boat as you.  Ordered 2, 2 different accounts, 2 different addresses, etc....both still say processing. One was mine the other was a sz 8 for my brother. 

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Mine is the 27th too. My FNL and Eastbay should prob be here on thurs or friday too. Looking like a good week
pimp.gif
. Anyone know why a bunch of euro sites didnt throw these up?
Oops meant 7:05 
embarassed.gif

So that's two people now with shipping confirmations maybe doing there shipping confirms today and didn't get to mine yet but its weird I ordered that fast and early and didn't get one yet did you guys use the free ship code and is End known for canceling orders?

I ordered two pairs from them. The first order I didn't use the free shipping code, & I got a tracking number for them Saturday morning around 8. The second one I did use the free shipping code, & I got a tracking number for them this morning. They're both scheduled to be delivered this Friday

scratching my head too 
hopefully they shipped them all on sat & didnt get around to giving everyone the tracking #'s 

fyi im in illinois ordered at 5:47 & got my confirmation email at 5:48 my time

Are you sure they shipped it clearly states in there FAQ that a order placed after 4pm on Friday won't be shipped till the following Monday getting Prepared for a Tuesday delivery???

Sorry for the absence fellas...I've been extremely busy the past week and wasn't able to create an official thread for this release. I'm sure you'll get over it.

In my absence, it looks like a few of you tried to take advantage and violate the no buy/sell/trade rule. Whoops. See ya in about a week or so.

Are you sure they shipped it clearly states in there FAQ that a order placed after 4pm on Friday won't be shipped till the following Monday getting Prepared for a Tuesday delivery???
Yea I got an email from End and Fedex saying shipment is scheduled to be sent on 4/21/2012 with a tracking number.  Supposed to be here on Thursday.

Yea I got an email from End and Fedex saying shipment is scheduled to be sent on 4/21/2012 with a tracking number.  Supposed to be here on Thursday.

Here's the hundred dollar question did you use the free shipping code?

NC23 said he made 2 orders one with & one without the free shipping code & hes got tracking for both.... so like i said they must have shipped them all on sat & didnt send all the emails out yet.... why would they ship some orders & not all of them????(fyi end usually doesnt take money for shoes they dont have a la sns)
i just want to make sure the only pair i want is locked up so i dont have to deal with the reseller scum.... got me over here like

GIFSoup

everytime i check my email & theres no tracking #

Nope.  Emailed them about it but they said it was too late.

Ended up copping mine from FinishLine at my local mall. Got there at 5:30 and was 13th in line. Mall doors opened at 6:00 and the "crowd" (~25 people) split between Champs/FinishLine. I ended up 6th in line and walked out at 8:00am with my pair.

Side note, I was out and about today and saw 10 dudes rocking their pairs today...and it was pouring rain, lol!

That's the reason mine will stay on ice for quite some time with all the other retro's I've picked up recently

Hope everyone that was looking for a pair(s) got them!

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by penalize

I have my own eBay id fool: http://myworld.ebay.com/futuredhughes
you paid almost 300 for the stealth 10's?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOL . . . $265 for Stealth Xs?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
 I really hope you like them for $265.

I honestly wouldn't even pay 30% of that.

this is off topic but I thought it was just funny
http://orlando.craigslist.org/clo/2950012223.html
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif