AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean other niketowns will have restocks 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Does this mean other niketowns will have restocks 
nerd.gif

I think it was just the pairs that people didn't pick up.

Niketown LA tweeted shortly after 5PM (deadline to pick up)  that all pairs were sold.

Nike Santa Monica didn't send a similar tweet.

@Solexsup when exactly did you order from End because I was checked out at exactly 6:53pm Est and still haven't gotten shipping confirmation for my one pair????

Here is my story:

Tried the online release Friday night on FNL (I'm on the west coast so the midnight release was 9:01 for me). I chose to go through them first to get the rewards points but tried for 2 hours with no success. Same with NDC and FTL.com, within that time span. So, I went to plan B, which was to get up in the morning and go tothe  Cerritos Mall FNL that was going open at 8. There is also a Sheikh's, FTL, Champs and FA but the FNL had been a success for me for every release day purchase since the '01 black/red XI retro and, once again, the reward points.
 Got to the mall around 5:45 a.m. with about 30 or so people outside. They were allowing everyone in at 5 at a time to line up at the store of their choice (at 6:00). I line up at the FNL and see that I'm about 20th in line. Not a bad position, especially for this store, I thought, because they generally seem to get a nice size shipment all the other times I've come. The results were different this time.
 8:00 rolls around. After the first 6-7 people come and go, they make the announcement  of what's left and not one size 13 mentioned. Streak broken. So I start to head over to FTL. While I had been waiting at FNL, I was told they passed out tickets for their stock of 25 pairs. I went over anyway just to make one last attempt. I get there and I'm standing behind these 3 guys who all have tickets. One of them asked me what size I was trying to get and upon telling him, he offered to sell me his ticket (for my size) for $100. He didn't wear that size. He was just one of those people who couldn't get their size so just took what was left to sell or trade. I politely declined and decided to take my chances.  
 After a couple of minutes passed, a great thing happened. One of the other two guys that was with him just offered me his size 13 ticket for nothing. Wasn't his size, either, so his intentions were the same as his friend's was. He decided he "didn't want to deal with the hassle". I thanked him and told him I really appreciated his act of kindness. Even when one of other boys finished his purchase ahead of me and was heading out, I told him to tell his friend I really appreciated what he did.
 Goes to show that there's still some good people in the world. Period. Not just in the sneaker community.

^ Damn son
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

At least he cops what he likes...

Just got my shipment confirmation from Richards.
pimp.gif
If I can luck into a pair of OGs or 04's I'll just move my other pair. Also good insurance incase I miss out on the Obsidians.

still wain da green light from Eastbay,i still went to da mall to check it out,and there was a dude that juss bought a pair and i guess that wasnt his size and tryn to sell em and ask him what yo price,he said $380,and ooook how bout $200 thats my limited,and dude give a BC speech about how limited the 12s will be the price will jump 2 $500 in a week ect,but yeah hype beast is really messin da game and da price that they goin for now straight rape SMH,but i cant gett a pair at a fair price oh well, and $380 i bet u can probably find a DS OG playoff and taxis for that much.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

u ever ordered from there before??? @ acoppola331

Nah I went with snipes instead just put the link up to help those who missed out

I've ordered from wood before. i wouldn't suggest doing it because I didn't get my shipment for a couple of months and the shipment didn't even come boxed. it was bagged! so if you don't mind having an international shipment getting destroyed along the way go for it. you might as well pay resale price because after shipping fees, it costs the same as resale prices.

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

@Solexsup when exactly did you order from End because I was checked out at exactly 6:53pm Est and still haven't gotten shipping confirmation for my one pair????

Like 6:05ish 
and 
sick.gif
 at $265 for stealth 10s now they got a fsr on finishline 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rcanent

Nah I went with snipes instead just put the link up to help those who missed out

I've ordered from wood before. i wouldn't suggest doing it because I didn't get my shipment for a couple of months and the shipment didn't even come boxed. it was bagged! so if you don't mind having an international shipment getting destroyed along the way go for it. you might as well pay resale price because after shipping fees, it costs the same as resale prices.
Sigh of relief lol.. i was gonna pull the trig on wood until i saw that snipes had 2 sizes left, one being mine. anyone know how snipes ships? hope my box doesn't come mangled but then again who cares i copped for pretty much retail so i cant complain

Originally Posted by cmore501

Here is my story:

Tried the online release Friday night on FNL (I'm on the west coast so the midnight release was 9:01 for me). I chose to go through them first to get the rewards points but tried for 2 hours with no success. Same with NDC and FTL.com, within that time span. So, I went to plan B, which was to get up in the morning and go to Cerritos Mall FNL that was going open at 8. There is also a Sheikh's, FTL, Champs and FA but the FNL had been a success for me for every release day purchase since the '01 black/red XI retro and, once again, the reward points.
 Got to the mall around 5:45 a.m. with about 30 or so people outside. They were allowing everyone in at 5 at a time to line up at the store of their choice (at 6:00). I line up at the FNL and see that I'm about 20th in line. Not a bad position, especially for this store, I thought, because they generally seem to get a nice size shipment all the other times I've come. The results were different this time.
 8:00 rolls around. After the first 6-7 people come and go, they make the announcement  of what's left and not one size 13 mentioned. Streak broken. So I start to head over to FTL. While I had been waiting at FNL, I was told they passed out tickets for their stock of 25 pairs. I went over anyway just to make one last attempt. I get there and I'm standing behind these 3 guys who all have tickets. One of them asked me what size I was trying to get and upon telling him, he offered to sell me his ticket (for my size) for $100. He didn't wear that size. He was just one of those people who couldn't get their size so just took what was left to sell or trade. I politely declined and decided to take my chances.  
 After a couple of minutes passed, a great thing happened. One of the other two guys that was with him just offered me his size 13 ticket for nothing. Wasn't his size, either, so his intentions were the same as his friend's was. He decided he "didn't want to deal with the hassle". I thanked him and told him I really appreciated his act of kindness. Even when one of other boys finished his purchase ahead of me and was heading out, I told him to tell his friend I really appreciated what he did.
 Goes to show that there's still some good people in the world. Period. Not just in the sneaker community.

That happened to me on the 11/12 CDP release this teen was in line with his girl and he was like an 8.5 he ended up buying the last sz 13. I got screwed because they only sold like 11 pairs that morning. Anyway I since we all kinda knew each other from conversing while waiting in line I told him after he bought that I'll just buy it off him for an additional 10 bucks and he don't have to worry about trying to sell it off and what not. It's funny he asked his GF what to do, and she said why not? I was like man she's a keeper and you're saint. So that's how I got lucky in more ways than one because I went home woke up my girl and did what adults do because I got so turned on from the thrills!!! LOL

aight good looking out the only reason im trying to grab a pair right now is because i ordered mines from finish line even tho i got 2 emails so far from them im not sure if im gonna get the tracking email but i just found a pair on craigslist in my city he said he would let me get for 250  but ill see if i cant get em down to 230  so im scooping them he said he would hold em for me till i find out if my order went thru even tho he is most likely lying but i told him im not gonna try and get em till i find out what up with my order

Sigh of relief lol.. i was gonna pull the trig on wood until i saw that snipes had 2 sizes left, one being mine. anyone know how snipes ships? hope my box doesn't come mangled but then again who cares i copped for pretty much retail so i cant complain
Your good with Snipes. They double box.. 
Dont bother trying to track your package for like 3 weeks.

Once your package arrives in the states you will be able to track.

Originally Posted by penalize

they are still around for retail everywhere....

Yea if you live in the boonies... i called every store in the NY CT area where i live and they answer the phone by saying "This is (FNL, FL, Champs,) my name is _______, the retro 12s sold out how may i help you?"

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by sickickz23

What are 04 flu games?
They came out November of 09. I don't where you got '04.
nike-air-jordan-12-xii-retro-flu-game-black-varsity-red.jpg

The nerve....
Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by just blaze

Same here. Wore my js today swoopin up my pair.  Wasn't trying to impress anyone either, just haven't wore them in a while.  Just reminded my about them because of this release and decided to throw them on. And it was still comfy cuz we all know how comfy the 04' retros feel.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73487027@N02/6955105416/http://www.flickr.com/people/73487027@N02/

Love my 04 flu games. They are build like tanks. Mine are still in great condition even after many frat parties and clubs in NYC. Looking good blaze! 
People really do have short memories around here. They dropped in Fall of 2003 people...

I'm definitely happy with mine. In regards to size, I stayed TTS and I have mid to narrow feet. They feel perfect as all my XIIs do in terms of comfort. If I wanted to ball in these, a half-size down would be okay as the heel is tighter, but these will be used strictly for casual wear so it's not a problem at all. Now I have to find a 9.5 for my cousin as well as an 11 for my boy on here. Next up: Elites...
16ii13a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom