AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
my fnl order got cancelled so i gave up but on a better note i used that money and got a pair of used 2011 royal blue foams off ebay.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Thanks for clearing that up woody23. I just remember buying all the xii's sometime end of 03 beginning of 04. And as for paying $265 for stealth x's, people can drop however much they want, their shoes. Me personally wouldnt buy them even at under $100, but thats me.

I know that feeling. They all kind of start blending together after a while haha.
But on a side note yours are still looking crispy. Pulled mine out of the box today and they are still holding up after over 100 plus wears (Outdoor hooping included).

My FNL order just shipped too! the $ from the extra pair I sell will go towards my trip to vegas next month. perfect timing 
pimp.gif

sometime you get a little box of cereal as a quaker oats promotion or something haha i think

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Just noticed that one order from fnl is 3.2 lbs and the other is 3.8 what could that be?

i cant wait till you get your shoes so you can calm the hell down. Its as if this is your first pair ever. Relax bro. You're asking why the weight is .6 lbs more? Relax holmes.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Just noticed that one order from fnl is 3.2 lbs and the other is 3.8 what could that be?

i cant wait till you get your shoes so you can calm the hell down. Its as if this is your first pair ever. Relax bro. You're asking why the weight is .6 lbs more? Relax holmes.
Haha my bad... I was 2 min away from calling it a night until i check fnl and somehow my orders shipped when i didnt get any emails or anything. With that said it is my first pair of 12s so Im pretty f'n excited

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Harding

Y'all "sneakerheads" on this site are some of the biggest complaining *** cheap elitist I've ever seen. Y'all are worse than people with iPhones (although I do own that piece of electronic trash) that frown on Android owners. On top of that y'all complain non stop about resellers and hypebeast but are the same ones telling these long *** stories about how you "accidentally" ended up with 2, 3, or 4 extra pairs trying to insure you end up with at least one knowing full well if you end up with every pair you ordered you'll be flipping them. You complain about the quality compared to previous releases but since when have you known a sequel to be better or even equal to the original??? SMH, LMAO! Y'all crazy as hell but y'all still cool I guess, its all part of this sneaker community.
Godfather part 2....Terminator 2....Star Wars Episode V.....
laugh.gif

grin.gif

How about this... Rocky I < Rocky II < Rocky III < Rocky IV, each one got better than the previous one except Rocky V IMO.
Other than that, I agree with Harding.

I ordered my pairs of Eastbay so I obviously don't have them yet...for the people who already do - what's the cushioning setup in these?  Zoom in the heel and forefoot, or regular Air?  I don't trust Nike descriptions anymore, and the XIVs had rock hard cushioning compared to the OG and past retros.  I want to ball in the playoff XIIs.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Heres to hoping for a sudden restock sometime this week...
I expect to see a lot in the buying/selling thread later on this week, due to people over-ordering that thought their online orders were going to get cancelled (FNL). 
Best of luck to you. I hope you get your pair.

Originally Posted by AirJordans23

I ordered my pairs of Eastbay so I obviously don't have them yet...for the people who already do - what's the cushioning setup in these?  Zoom in the heel and forefoot, or regular Air?  I don't trust Nike descriptions anymore, and the XIVs had rock hard cushioning compared to the OG and past retros.  I want to ball in the playoff XIIs.
The comfort is great on these much better than the concords that's why these are replacing them as a main jordan wear for me and concords are going back in the box for good. I have plantar fascitis on my left ball on my foot and when i wear these along with air max tempo and air flight 89 my pain is either almost gone or gone and i can walk fine. I have no regrets when these things happen when i wear them on paying retail price. This is why i left other shoe companies and stayed with nike for this exact reason. Thank you for helping my foot pain.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

man...i need some FLu Games now after seeing all these pictures

I sold my Flu Games this month and when I went to cop my Playoffs, the guy from footlocker was wearing them. And then now these pictures of the Flu Games here makes me think that I should have kept them... 
frown.gif
  I had to sell them though cause they were really tight on my feet and I couldn't even really walk with them on. 

Checked my Eastbay account and it is ready to ship. Waited 2 hours to purchase these........Eastbay Facebook said that anyone with a wait over an hour was probably not going to get a pair.......but I waited anyway and it paid off. Cant wait.

So, I know this should be easier to find out then it is, however I cannot seem to locate the correct instructions on here. Can someone please tell me how to add a sig on here? I have a few shoes I want to purchase and don't know how to figure out to say what they are... any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by Brianptt

So, I know this should be easier to find out then it is, however I cannot seem to locate the correct instructions on here. Can someone please tell me how to add a sig on here? I have a few shoes I want to purchase and don't know how to figure out to say what they are... any help would be appreciated

Click your name up top/ Click the wrench/ Click forum/ Click forum signature. Voila!

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Click your name up top/ Click the wrench/ Click forum/ Click forum signature. Voila!
Thanks man.  Much appreciated.

after further inspection i realized mine DID come with the hang tag... my chi xs didnt and i got em from the same store. lol

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

I'll be wearing my pair for a ball game tonight.
Will give a review when I get home.

Looking forward to hear how these retros perform on the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom