AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mikedamz

i love these shoes... i wanna wear them for balling but my only concern is the plastic buckle. i'm worried it might break if i use it.
frown.gif

Should be ok, played a bunch of times in my 08 taxis, held up fine

Originally Posted by Chino1

Quality on the new releases are hands down +%!**+!!!! Glad I didn't get a pair..unlike alot of you hypebeast...I love and actually play basketball in my 04's...how many of you so call JORDAN collectors can say that???? 12's are the most comfortable Jordans to play with..the OG's and 04's have so much padding compared to the the new releases...its a shame JORDAN brand did you guys dirty 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great first post, I'm sure you'll be a welcomed and well liked member

It's like a soap opera in here. All this for some 12's that feel like cardboard wrapped on your feet when you put them on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all_my_children1.jpg

Originally Posted by toughmoney

bigsupa you telling me if grape v's, sport blue vi's, or columbia xi's drop next year your not copping?

I GOT 2 OUT OF THOSE 3 ALREADY..SO NO NEED TO.

WILL PROB COP FOR MY KIDS THAT'S IT. BUT IM TRULY DONE.

Wow, just read through the 6 pages I missed overnight...missed that Snipes reload.  I'm still looking for a 10.5 for a friend...oh well..

Customs issues...I would not worry about it with Snipes regardless of what they tell you.  Here's how it works...US govt wants you to buy from American sources...so if you buy a lot of items or any purchase over a certain price(usualy $250) they assess a tax to the euro company for selling  to you...(that's why some companies do not ship to the US anymore)..Euro company passes that tax onto the delivery company who would then try to collect from you.  If your US charge is less than $250, you should be ok.  A lot of people including myself got caught in the mix with the Concord release becasue the sale price was jacked up or we bought mulitple pair and Fed Ex came asking for the customs tax.  Most of us called explaining it was only 1 pair of shoes and played dumb so Fed Ex waived or reduced the fee.

Riddla above is right though...if your euro site ships with USPS or UPS, you should be good to go.  Been doing this a long time, lived in Europe for 6 years and order from euro sites quite a bit and the only time I've ever had to pay the customs tax is the 1 time with the Concords from End Clothing because they had the price jacked up and shipped through Fed Ex...got it waived

Also for Snipes tracking, there are 2 tracking codes on the message you receive.  The short one works on the DHL site for international, the long one that will start CL or something will show tracking on the USPS site.  There is a limbo time while the shoes are clearing customs in Germany and NY...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Quality on the new releases are hands down +%!**+!!!! Glad I didn't get a pair..unlike alot of you hypebeast...I love and actually play basketball in my 04's...how many of you so call JORDAN collectors can say that???? 12's are the most comfortable Jordans to play with..the OG's and 04's have so much padding compared to the the new releases...its a shame JORDAN brand did you guys dirty 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Take notes magic, maybe someday you would be liked as well.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so you play basketball in your 04s? let me clap my hands for you! and to call out collectors for that? so you've been playing basketball since 04 you must be hella old cuz i dont remember playing basketball until around 89 so you got me beat and as far as playing in 04s you make it sound like you're playing in holy grails that are unreachable by man, get over yourself and we ALL KNOW that 04s are better than the 2012s good call captain obvious.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Just got order canceled at snipes.

Same.  Thankfully my 2 pairs from Richards will be here tomorrow.  Pair #3 was just trade bait and I was arranging a deal with a fellow NTer to move the pair for basically what I paid + shipping if I received shipment confirmation.  Tomorrow I'll figure out if I'm keeping both pairs or just one.

Planning to get rid of mine. These were my first pair of Air Jordan's and my favorites but damn the quality is terrible.. just cant do it

If someone already have these and also own the OGs and / or the 2004 retros, can someone
please tell me how the quality (material / shape) of these are?
I have the OG taxis and the 2004 retros of these.
The OGs were more durable, more clunky, super stiff midsole, metal lace loops and good upper tumbled leather.
The 2004 retros were more comfortable but had plastic lace loops, inferior upper tumbled leather, slightly different
shape at the toe area and the reptile pattern leather is much thinner than on the OGs.

I really don't see what everyone is so pissed for, the quality is not that bad.

I have the 04's and while they are better yes these aren't too far behind them.

Its not like the red/white 12s that recently dropped which were horrible

Im pleased with my pair I think a lot of people are just living in the past sometimes it'll never be like it was

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I think a lot of people are just living in the past sometimes it'll never be like it was
qft

some of u need to get this thru yall heads, i know for the price you pay you wanna get good quality but this is 2012, get wit the program or sell me your pair for retail, i didnt even get a pair i should b the one thats salty

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Has anyone gotten shipment confirmation from NDC? My order is still "in progress", but my order from FNL is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
Yes. I received a shipping confirmation from NDC today. Will be here Wednesday (East Coast). You should be getting confirmation tomorrow.
Never got a shipping confirmation email but checked the status on NDC and it says shipped.  Still don't trust it, lol. Which shipping option did you choose for NDC?
Ground option. Same here. I didn't receive a shipping confirmation either. Checked the site and it said shipped. A few hours later, I received the shipping confirmation. I wasn't in a rush to get them, rather just wanted to know if I secured my pair.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Yes. I received a shipping confirmation from NDC today. Will be here Wednesday (East Coast). You should be getting confirmation tomorrow.
Never got a shipping confirmation email but checked the status on NDC and it says shipped.  Still don't trust it, lol. Which shipping option did you choose for NDC?
Ground option. Same here. I didn't receive a shipping confirmation either. Checked the site and it said shipped. A few hours later, I received the shipping confirmation. I wasn't in a rush to get them, rather just wanted to know if I secured my pair.
Still waiting for a confirmation on mine. Site says in progress. 

Originally Posted by riddla713

i just copped 3 more pairs from snipes for 126 euros per pair, its shows 149 euros at first but after you put in your US address the price drops. 3 pairs came out to 386 euros which converted to $508 usd on my paypal, $170 per pair is better than what i pay at the mall after tax
pimp.gif
i also ordered from offspring, 4 pairs came out to 465 gbp which converted to $750usd so $187.50 per pair, i sent them an email about refunding me for vat tax since im a US customer, if that goes through it will make the price even lower.
7 pairs son? Really?

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Planning to get rid of mine. These were my first pair of Air Jordan's and my favorites but damn the quality is terrible.. just cant do it

Felt the same about the retro xiv breds. Can't comment on the quality of these as I'm still waiting on them

I ordered two pairs from Endclothing and they shipped via fedex. I just got an email from someone at fedex saying I need to fill out some customs forms and they also want to know what kind of leather in the sneakers (cow, lamb, etc.) Any idea what I should put down?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom