AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sniper

Rihanna sporting these...

rihanna-in-air-jordan-xii-playoffs.jpg
nice playoffs. also nice lack of pants.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Just heard on the news that two guys down here in htown broke iinto gulfgate mall last night to get their hands on the playoff 12s. Somebody should have told those idiots that they had already sold out of them or they should have called the mall first to make
sure they had the shoes in stock before an attempted robbery to leave out empty handed and in handcuffs.

LOL...it was actually 4.
http://www.click2houston....78/11758930/-/61f53nz/-/

stories like that make these shoes that much more special if u ask me... haha, what a bunch of fools

How do you not know these are sold out? If they worth getting in trouble to steal you would think they would know they sold out. Reminds me of the lady I over heard at the mall over the weekend looking for concords lol

anyone know what uk sites still have em? i checked SH, snipes, end, and i dont know too many other uk shops

Originally Posted by natisfynest

How do you not know these are sold out? If they worth getting in trouble to steal you would think they would know they sold out. Reminds me of the lady I over heard at the mall over the weekend looking for concords lol

LOL, I can imagine working at the shoe store and someone still asking if you have concords in stock.  in april

I checked a good amount of euro sites. None of the ones I looked at had em. Must be some other one most don't know about including me

Originally Posted by luckycharmz

Try ashopcalledwood - they had a full size run this morning

they only have a sz 7 left & they have been sold out since monday afternoon IINM

Originally Posted by MissCutiee

Can somebody tell me how these Jordans 12 fit? I usually wear size 8 in Jordans but the "Flu Games" I had to go one size up. Do these fit the same, or are these bigger?

I wear a 9 and these fit big really big IMHO
I wear a 12 and they fit big on me too

Quick question for users that previously purchased from snipes--- 
If they shipped DHL and you purchased 2 pairs, did you get charged customs fees?  

I have purchsed twice from CT of 2 pairs on both occasions and I did NOT get charged customs fees.  Can someone please comment on this....thanks in advance

How do you all translate those Snipes emails? I opened them in Chrome and they still wont convert.

Originally Posted by spenna316

Quick question for users that previously purchased from snipes--- 
If they shipped DHL and you purchased 2 pairs, did you get charged customs fees?  

I have purchsed twice from CT of 2 pairs on both occasions and I did NOT get charged customs fees.  Can someone please comment on this....thanks in advance
I've ordered 2 pairs from Snipes before and didn't get charged customs fees..

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by MissCutiee

Can somebody tell me how these Jordans 12 fit? I usually wear size 8 in Jordans but the "Flu Games" I had to go one size up. Do these fit the same, or are these bigger?

I wear an 11 and they fit a little big, nothing too serious.
There's about a half an inch or so of room for my toes.

Half size may have been a little tight.

Idk.

I'm good with what I have though.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by nimhet

I wear an 11 and they fit a little big, nothing too serious.
There's about a half an inch or so of room for my toes.

Half size may have been a little tight.

Idk.

I'm good with what I have though.

Same here. My 9.5 has slightly extra room. And I mean minimal compared to my 04's. For me, going down .5 might of been too snug, especially in the toebox area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom